Sickness

I'm just gonna make this quick chapter lol.

Also fluff.

M x Sabre

Timeline: Made up

Place: Steve Village

Also there will be some human items, like cups, bowls, spoons and ect.
(Would also be in other chapters too.)

No guns.

_______________________________
3rd POV

Sabre, as usual, was walking around the steve village. Tired from his insomnia last night, he still helped the steves around with some of their chores. He tiredly walked back to his house and coughed. He has been coughing a lot lately after doing a chore for a steve in the rain, and has been getting worse and worse. He went inside and sat down on the couch and layer there, too tired to go to his bed upstairs, and fell asleep.

M teleported to the Steve Village and waved hi to some of the steves he passed by.

M: 'Hm.. I have no idea where's Sabre's house is or where he live. I'll just ask one of the steves.'

M see a yellow steve walking around and walks up to them.

M: "Hello there, I hope I'm not bothering you."

Yellow Steve: "Oh it's ok! I'm actually just taking a little stroll. Is there anything you need?"

M: "Well, I don't need anything but I do have a question. Do you know where Sabre live? Or where his house is?"

Yellow Steve: "Oh yeah! His house should be over there. If you continue this path down there you'll reach his house."

The yellow Steve points down the path M was walking on and he could see a house a little far from the other house but there was a path connecting to the house.

M: "Ok thank you."

Yellow Steve: "Your welcome!"

M starts walking down the path and reaches the house. He hesitates for a bit.

M: 'Maybe he's not home.. maybe he's somewhere else like helping a steve out. But it won't hurt to try.. after all I've been busy a lot lately since I took over as the leader, and now I have some free time to talk to him..'

M takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. He waits a little, not hearing anyone inside. He knocks again and heard a voice said "come in" quietly. M opens the door and walks in, closing the door behind him. He see's Sabre on the couch laying.

M: "Sabre?"

He walks closer to Sabre who coughed.

M: "Are you sick Sabre.."

Sabre: *sniffs* "No.. I'm not sick.."

M touches his forehead which was very hot.

M: "Sabre your burning up!"

Sabre: "Mm..."

M: *sighs* "Stay here."

M walks upstairs and came back down with a blanket and a pillow he found in Sabre's room. He placed the pillow underneath Sabre's head and placed the blanket over him. Sabre curls up and snuggles the blanket and burrows underneath the blanket.

Sabre: "Mm.. me hungry.."

M: "Ok, what would you like to eat?"

Sabre: "Soup.."

M: "Uh.."

Sabre: "There's some in the fridge.."

M: "Ok."

He walks to the kitchen and see a container of soup, he pours it in a bowl and heats it up in the microwave. M then walks back to Sabre and held the bowl and a spoon.

M: "Sabre come out of the blanket so I can feed you."

Sabre: *uncovers his head from the blanket blushing a little in embarrassmen* "I'm not a child, I can feed myself M.."

M: "And risk you dropping the soup on yourself? No thank you."

Sabre sighs and M gets a spoonful of soup and hands it to Sabre. Sabre eats the soup from the spoon and M keeps feeding him until Sabre was full. He puts the bowl and the spoon on the table infront of the couch and sits next to Sabre. Sabre burrowed back into the blankets for warmth.

M: *sighs* "I have no idea how you got sick but my guess is that you were in the rain from yesterday.."

Sabre: "Mhm.. yeah.. I was helping some steves with chores.."

M: "At least wear a hat or a coat or a hoodie."

Sabre: "Yeah.."

M: *sighs again*

Sabre moved around and pokes his head out of the blanket and lays his head on M's leg.

M: "This one time ok?"

Sabre: *nods*

M starts messing with his hair a little. He blushes a little and Sabre gets comfortable.

M: "I love you Sabre."

Sabre: "Mm.. love you too M.."

M kisses Sabre on the head and Sabre snuggles closer to M. Eventually both of them falls asleep together.
_______________________________
Hi am back from the dead!

Haven't been posting a lot and this is probably the shortest chapter I wrote TvT

At least it ain't 2,000-3,000 or something like that.

I hope you enjoyed this! This was rushed and will not be edited ever again unless I have motivation to do it ;-;

Now I go :>

REE- *dies*

Words, 820