Just a quick read *Important*

A/Q: Reading from the beginning up until now, how is the story so far? Are these new updated chapters more coherent than the older ones?  

A/N: After this little note there will be two short chapters before going back to the normal longer chapters. I've learned it gets confusing having two different POVs in the same chapter and changing point of views so much. I've been trying to rewrite these chapter without changing too much but fixing key issue, for example, the POV switching constantly, and most of the gaps in the story. At this point I'm starting to think I have ADHD because this shit is a real struggle. I have to triple, quadruple check everything, but I'll do anything for you guys. Also, the punctuation issue and present, past, and future tenses I keep switching in-out with. 

A/N: I also wanted to thank everyone that chose to stick around and having the patients to wait for more content to be published, it really means a lot to me. I may not be one of those great writers, but I do cherish what I create. All of this come from my brain and from my heart. I do have a real passion for writing, and I hope you all can see it from my old and new content. 

Thank You😊