Little pieces

A/N: This Chapter and maybe the next will be short for POV reasons. I don't want anyone confused. I noticed in the previous version I would have more than one POV causing confusion or at least what I thought. Hopefully it helps you guys 😁.

Chloe POV

After the last text I received from Kaylee I started to get feel tired. Instead of trying to fight it I thought it would be best to lay down and take a nap so I wouldn't be tired when Kaylee arrived. I lay down and quickly feel asleep.

I watched my dad run back into the fire to go get my brother. It was a minute later, and I saw him with Jake. He handed Jake to my mother, and I noticed he was out of breath, but what I didn't know it would be the last time I'd see him. "I love you Chloe" he said giving me a small kiss on my head. I didn't understand why he said that. All I knew, he was going back in for something. Being a child then I never would have thought he wasn't going to come out that fire but the older I got, I realized he knew or had some type of feeling he wasn't going to make it back. 

The last thing I saw before passing out was my teddy bear my father got me flying out the window. Everything went black, waking up in the hospital was unsettling for me. I saw all these people around me, some people I knew others I didn't. The main person I wanted to see was nowhere in the room.  My mother looked dead inside, but she managed to put a smile on her face for me and my brother. I wish I had have known that would have been the last time I saw a smile from her. 

I hear a familiar door that clicks outside my room, it wakes me. The little click noise lets me know that Addison is home or around. I didn't know anyone was in my room let alone in my bed. I could feel a warm body close, arms wrapped around me. My dream was enough to push to the other side. I don't want to be near anyone. I don't want to be touched. I decide to move to my bean bag chair and sit and contemplate things.

All these things are happening to me, and I honestly can't take anymore. It's eating me alive. Slowly...
If it isn't a day or a week later, it takes a new peice each time. Bigger and bigger. I can't be loved. That girl in my bed, she doesn't want to know me. She's lying.. isn't she?...