Fun And Problems

~Sleepover~

As I'm walking up to the house, I take in all the detail. It's a big two-story house with beautiful bushes that outline the walkway as you walk towards the door. The grass is green and beautiful, it looks almost as if you could fall asleep on it. The house reminds me of something I'd see inside of a magazine. Before ringing the doorbell, I watched as a blurry figure appears and approaches the door. The door slowly swings open and reviles Addison with a big and bright smile on her face.

"Welcome to de Casa Addison" Addison greeted, moving her arms out like she's presenting the inside of the house.

I'm looking around the house and I can't help but Notice that they have stairs leading up to rooms on both sides of the house. As I walk past the stairs it opens up presenting the living room with a flat screen Tv mounted on the wall above a fireplace. There were two long couches on both sides of the room and one long one right in the middle, coexisting with the other furniture in the room was a beautiful wooden table in the middle. Then walking to the left is the kitchen. The kitchen was half as big as the living room. The counter tops look like you could eat right off them, there wasn't an ounce of crumbs on them.

"You can leave your keys on the counter Kay." Addison says as she's getting herself a water bottle. I Place my Keys on the counter and find myself a spot on the middle couch. Out of nowhere I hear a loud squeal coming from upstairs.

"I'm sorry Chlo!" A feminine voices pleads from upstairs. I watch as a girl comes running down the stairs and runs on the other side of the couch I'm sitting on. "Tiffany I'm going to fucking kill you for bending a page in my book!" A familiar voice yells. I assume it's Chloe since this was Tiffany standing on the left of me. I watch as Chloe comes marching down the stairs right in from the armrest on the couch

"Hey!" Addison yells causing myself to flinch. Chloe eyes were dead set on Tiffany, She didn't look at Addison to acknowledge her. Tiffany on the other hand, look like she was pleading with her eyes for Addison to come and save her.

"Chloe please calm down, Kaylee is here." The blonde looks at me with an unreadable expression before turning around and walking upstairs. "Chloe where the hell are you going?" Tiffany ask.

"Relax, I'm getting my water and grabbing my hoodie." She says as shes almost up the stairs. "Relax asshole, I'm coming back" Chloe say before giving Tiffany an annoyed smirk.

"You can leave your things here we aren't going anywhere," Addison said pointing at the corner of the room by a bookcase.

Once I placed my things in that spot. I sat next to the girl waiting for them to say something.

"Ok guys it's my turn to pick our game this weekend," Addison said with a mischievous smirk.

"Ok so what's the game?" her girlfriend said giving her a questionable look.

"Truth or Dare," Addison said moving her finger together like She was coming up with some good dares and truths.

"Ok, Kaylee truth or Dare" Addison asked.

"Why me," I Whined. Flopping my hand in the air.

"Because you're our friend and I wanted to pick you," she said smiling at me.

"Ok truth"

"Is it true that you like helping people?" Addison asked.

"Well it depends, I'm either helping that person because I like them or I'm helping because they need it but for most people no I don't like helping them," I said giving her a smile.

"Ok my turn," I said before Addison could speak again.

"Truth or Dare Addison?"
I asked giving her a devious smile.