That Dark Cloud

A/N: Who's here for more?? Say I!! 

Chloe POV

Lunch time was beginning, and everyone was swarming into the lunchroom like a heard of hungry wolves. As I walked, I noticed the girl that was sitting next to me from last class, she was sitting with the group of cheerleaders. Their eyes looking at me and lips smirking, like they knew something I didn't. It was an uncomfortable walk, but also exciting. Although I don't like when people stare at me, but I love girls, so getting looks from them is nice every now and then. There is always a thought in the back of my mind reminding me that I can't be what they actually want, as soon as they find out what's under my pants those smirks will turn into nasty frowns. 

The table I normally sit at is always two tables behind the cheerleaders table, so this walk was nothing new, but the stares are lasting longer than normal. As I walked closer towards their table to pass, Veronica stands up and blocks my path. Not again. She uses her arm to block my path around her. "What do you want Veronica?" I ask blatantly,

"Chill, hot stuff. I just wanted to know what you have planned after school," She ask giving me a smile. I have to say Veronica is cute and sexy, but she's too much for me. 

"I'll be hanging out with a friend, why?" I answer. I notice some of my friends at the table were looking at me with concern. I stuck my thumb up to let them know that I'm okay. The raven-haired siren walked closer to me, our face only inches apart, no way to ignore eye contact. 

"I want to hang out with you." She states, biting her lip and giving a wink. I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance. 

"Hey Chloe," Kaylee greets behind me. 

A smile appears on my face from hearing my favorite familiar voice. I could tell she was suspicious about my current situation. I pleaded to her with my eyes. I just wanted out of this weird, uncomfortable conversation and she was my ticket. Without warning Kaylee grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug. 

"Can't wait to come over today," Kaylee says, seductively. She begins to walk off before turning to say something. "I'll see you at the table." Kaylee says, giving me a wink before walking off. She is a natural almost as if she was a actor in her past life. The instant expression of emotions is crazy to me. 

Thank you god. 

I turn on my heels to face Veronica and her minions, trying my hardest to hide a smile. "Well, I'm sorry I have to go uhm, have fun" I say before leaving to my group of friends. Every single one of them were giving me questionable looks. Kaylee was the only person that didn't look confused she was slightly laughing at the situation. 

"What's the deal with Veronica?" Addison asks. 

"She wants to fuck me." I say bluntly. 

"Not surprised but watch out." Tiffany says, before going back to play with Addisons hair. 

Kaylee stops eating and looks at Tiffany. "Why?" 

"Shes a smart girl, academically and streets. She can find anyone's dirty secret and use it against them. I wouldn't be surprised she becomes a lawyer or something in the future." Tiffany answers. 

"Seriously?" Kaylee and I say in unison. 

"Tiff's right." Jame says, sounding adamant. Everyone turns to him looking confused as to how he would know veronica. 

"I was talking to a girl that once attended this school and she had this big crush on me, and I wanted to talk to her to get to know her and at that time veronica was trying to talk to her as well. Veronica dug up some really old things about the girl's family and she no longer goes here." James explains. 

It was nice to hear from James. He didn't talk much but when he did it was always something helpful or enlightening. James has been our friend for about two years now and we don't know much about him, but as the years go by, he does seem to open up little by little and that is all I ask for as long as he tries. It sucks to know that a girl he once tried to engage was taken away from some rumors that Veronica dug up. Veronica is one hot tamale but creates spiteful situations. 

Instead of dwelling on the dark cloud that floats around Veronica we all agreed to change the subject by Tiffany bringing up something about Vampire diaries and how she would let Katherine fuck the shit out of her if she asked. Addison is a jealous person but when it comes to famous character and actor/actresses she gives a pass because she herself have a few on her list. Oh, I would love to go around with Angela Bassett. The women has a body of a goddess and a face that could kill any man or women. She screams power and Dominance and one of the definitions of beauty. 

Kaylee POV

Nervous was an understatement. Veronica is a problem waiting to happen. She could expose me and everything about my family. I didn't move here to be kicked out by some high school bitch. Just my name alone could probably pull up some shit from my past, creating a big ass black hole of bullshit. All she needs are some pictures and videos and I'm done for. I do understand one day I'll have to tell the truth but not this soon. It feels good being a normal kid for once. 

I'm sure Chloe would understand why I didn't say anything. I just can't take a chance and tell her now. I need to be ready for whatever happens. I need to know I can truly trust her and know her, which will allow me to open up and eventually tell her. There is so much shit on my mind that I can't even eat my food, instead I just played with it. 

"You ok?" Chloe asks me, sounding concerned. She places her hand on my thigh. "You look like something is on your mind.". 

"I'm Fine." I lie. 

Lies are not uncommon from where I come from, so I know there will be more lies told. 

A: Do you guys lie? Do you lie to save yourself or do you lie to save others?

Personally, I've lied a few times in my life and most of them were to my parents. lol