The Shock

Same thing with this chapter, its short. 

Kaylee POV

School was long, as always, but I was excited to get home. Today I'll be taking the kids out to do something fun. I pull up in the driveway, park and quickly exit my car and run towards the front door. Unlocking it, I enter. 

"I'm home", I yell out into the house. I hear tiny footsteps running towards me. The little munchkins tackle me to the ground. 

"Father's home sis." my brother warns, looking at me scared. I feel a tiny pair of hands shaking holding my hand, it was my little sister.

"Where is she?" A deep raspy voice calls out from the kitchen. Their voices echos through my spine and runs through my brain, awakening every memory of them. 

So much for a good day with my siblings.

Deep down in the inside my inner child leaps with joy to know my father's home, but I don't. It hurt that he didn't use my name when referring to me, instead he says she. Like I did something wrong, or my name no longer meant anything to him. I instructed my brother and sister to go grab their favorite stuff animal and stay in my room. I walk to the kitchen. Hands shaking, sweating a little. Thoughts racing through my mind, nasty ones. As I grew closer I could her my mother and father faint conversation about me. 

"Is she still..." He questions my mother. 

"Gay or let me use the correct term, lesbian." I cross my arms over my chest, leaning on the counter in front of me. This is the most amount of confidence I've had since I ask my first girlfriend out in middle school. That confidence did last long, it scattered away as my father stated walking towards me. The walk wasn't the scary part or the distance it was the after. What he is going to do Onces he's in my space. He carries himself with power. Sometimes power comes with fear and pain in the wrong hands. 

"You don't get to speak to me like that. I am your father" He points at me. 

"You mind is fucked up." He spits. His pierce eyes could melt through the strongest metal. My heart on the other hand has melted into several little puddles. It's not surprising he hasn't changed since being in prison. 

"John, you can sleep on the couch," my mother directs. Instead of saying anything else I take that as my que to leave and go to my room. As I walk, I think about all the ways my life is going to change and warp into disaster. Entering my room, I see my sibling laying on the floor wrapped up in their blankets, Alexander in the wonder Women blanket and Lilly in the Super-man blanket. It was cute to see them together for once not at each other throats for something that wasn't theirs. 

I hear arguing downstairs. "Great" I Wisper to myself. I sit on my bed for about ten minutes and the arguing continues, growing worse. I look at my sibling and see their faces squinting from the loud voices from downstairs. Grabbing my phone I text Chloe. 

Me: Hey, are you home?

Chloe😕💗: Yeah, why? 

Me: Can I spend the night tonight and bring some things?

Chloe😕💗: Yeah sure, just text me when you're outside.

Tossing my phone on my bed I begin packing. 

Vote, comment and have a great day/night.