7.

.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.

Elara didn't know what to feel. She was a whirlwind of emotions – sickness, anger, confusion, and annoyance all vying for her attention. She had hoped for a successful reading, but now it seemed like the complete opposite was in store.

Just as the tension reached its peak, Jacob entered the room, offering apologies for his tardiness. He hated being late, especially for such an important occasion. Despite his efforts to make a good impression, his plans were derailed. As he scanned the room, his eyes came to rest on Elara, and he couldn't help but be captivated by her presence.

Wow,' he thought to himself. She was unlike anyone he had expected. There was an air of mystery about her, something he couldn't quite decipher. What intrigued him most was the flicker of annoyance and anger that flashed in her eyes when she recognized him.

As James began explaining the scene, Jacob struggled to focus. His gaze kept drifting back to Elara, memorising in every detail of her face. There was a tiny beauty mark on her left cheek. he was certain he would have remembered her face if they had met before. She was a natural beauty, a rarity in their industry.

'I haven't slept with her before, so why did she react like that?' Jacob furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Err Hello? Are you okay?" An unknown British voice snapped at him in an impatient tone.

Jacob blinked, realizing he had been lost in thought. He turned to see Elara looking at him with an impatient expression.He definitely didn't expect her to be British.

"Ah, yes sorry. You was saying?" He apologised whilst making direct eye contact with her.

Oh, yes, sorry," Jacob apologized, meeting her gaze directly.

Elara introduced herself as Elara Celeste Sterling, her eyes burning with emotions Jacob couldn't quite decipher. He nodded in response. "My name is Jacob Elordi. It's nice to meet you."

Even though it was only a basic conversation Jacob found himself completely immersed in it. He Momentarily forgot why he was there in the first place.

"Okay, now that we've got the introductions out of the way, are you both ready to begin the audition?" Emerald asked.

"Yes," they both replied simultaneously.

Their synchronized response caused them to turn and look at each other. Elara narrowed her eyes, trying to read his thoughts.

Emerald cleared her throat. "Okay, I'll count down from three."

As the countdown began, both actors shifted gears, transitioning into professional mode. The atmosphere in the room became charged with anticipation as they prepared to showcase their talents.

Jacob now felix slouched himself in his chair and made sure boredom was etched on his features, whilst looking at James and smoking his cigarette and pretending to be listening.

"...so yeah, that's why I decided to major in sociology," James read out .

Jacob: nodded politely, offering a forced smile as he took another drag from his cigarette. His gaze wandered aimlessly until it landed on Elara and then he puffed out smoke in her direction.

El: when she felt a sudden rush of smoke engulf her face. Startled, she blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision, only to find jacob standing in front of her, with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he took another drag from his cigarette.