11.

.:*・☆・゜・*:.。

I scanned the crowd until my eyes landed on this 'Barry.' He walked over with an intense gaze, short brown hair, and a lean physique. Jacob shot up, picked him off the floor, and hugged him, his excitement clear.

"I'm so fucking happy to see you, Barry!" Jacob shouted, chugging sips of his beer. I watched as his lips wrapped around the cup, picturing them on top of mine.

"I'm more fucking happy to see you," a strong Irish accent shouted back. And that was it.

That was enough to make me put my drink back on the table, chuck my head back, and laugh hysterically. There's no way, all of us have accents!!!

Me with my British one, Jacob with his sexy Australian one, and now Barry with his Irish one. My stomach ached, and my eyes watered as my loud witch cackles echoed.

Barry & Jacob turned around to look at me, Jacob in a confused way and Barry with his eyebrows raised in a curious manner.

"Well, well, well, it's about time I met you, Elara Sterling," he walked over to me until he stood right in front of me. I shot up from my seat and wrapped my hands around him. Something about him made me know I could feel safe with him, which was rare.

I tapped him on his shoulder and brought my mouth close to his ear.

"Guess what, Mr. Barry," I slurred only a tiny bit.

"What, dear Sterling?" he whispered back.

"I LOVEEE YOUR ACCENT

UP THE FUCKING IRISH!!!" I shouted.

Jacob then grabbed his drink and raised it in the air as a way to cheer. My legs ached, so I sat back down into my warm chair. Me and Barry began talking about all sorts of nonsense; I knew that he will be a lifelong friend. While we talked, completely immersed in one another, forgetting Jacob was there, I decided to take a quick peek at Jacob. Noticing he was in his own bubble typing away at his phone, interesting.

It was now 5 minutes later, okay well maybe it wasn't, but it felt like it had been 5 minutes in my head. Debating if I should take another glance... 1 Mississippi.... 2 Mississippi... 3 Mississippi... 4 missy. Fuck it. I got bored counting. I quickly peeked over at Jacob, and he was still on his phone. Hmm, I wonder what's got him so interested, wait why do I care. Lost in my thoughts until I heard Barry telling Jacob to get off his phone and stop being antisocial. That made me laugh. Just as I was laughing -

"Sorry, it's my girlfriend Olivia," the devil spoke while putting his phone down.

And BOOM. My laughter stopped. What. Huh. Did I hear that correctly? Now shit wasn't funny. Okay but I can't show that something in me was a bit angry, maybe I was becoming ill? I don't know what was going on, but suddenly I felt really angry?

"Girlfriend. Cute." I responded while mustering the most fake ass smile I could possibly.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, show us her!" Barry spoke.

Jacob, narrowing his eyes while looking at me as if I was some book he was reading, complied. He grabbed his phone and showed us a photo of them with his arms wrapped around her waist. Olivia was stunning. She was definitely a model, that was for sure. I was trying my hardest not to clench my jaw.

He then put his phone down, and some useless conversation between the boys began. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was; of course, he would be with someone like her. I could feel anger bubbling throughout me. What is going on? Why am I suddenly so angry? As if I couldn't get any more confusing, my eyes started watering. What the fuck? I think I'm becoming ill.