𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎

It was just like yesterday, On a Saturday afternoon when you and your brother were walking back home from school some weird white haired guy approached both of you. You quickly hid behind your brother as he stared at the man with an unreadable expression on his face. When you slowly turned to the man you saw the funniest face you could of ever imagined someone making, With his mouth wide open and an expression no one can ever explain.

"What's with that face old man?" *you heard your brother ask as he seemed slightly creeped out by the looks of the white haired guy's face. 
"....Nothing, you just look like him is all." you tilted your head slightly to the side in confusion when you heard that. You both stood there for a couple of seconds then tensed when the man began bringing up your father, It looked like he knew a lot about him and tried to share some information with the both of you, but your brothers stopped him as you both couldn't care less about the whereabouts of that old guy, He had abandoned the both of you a long time ago, of course you wouldn't care. The white haired guy seemed slightly shocked at our words and even questioned if we were really kids.

A few days later, we found out that the guy's name was 'gojo satoru' and turns out he was known to be the strongest sorcerer. We also later learned that there were things called curses and how they were made. Adding to that we knew how to get rid of them.

 That led to us being taken in by gojo. your mouth was agape at how huge his house was.
"Mr. Gojo? do you have money?" Gojo laughed slightly at your question and patted your head. "I sure do princess!" you chuckled slightly at his playful tone and smiled at him, guess you could get used to him after all.

"Hey." you stopped in your tracks when you heard him call for you and megumi. "Yes Mr. gojo?"
"I would like for you both to just call me gojo, alright? no need to be so formal, And who knows~? you both might even call me da- Owww!" He didn't get the chance to continue as he was punched in the stomach by megumi. "Don't you dare complete that sentence." you smiled nervously at megumi's words then backed him away slightly. "Um sorry, Mr- uh I mean gojo, Megumi doesn't get along with new people..." you said awkwardly as you saw him glaring at megumi with a pouty expression on his face. "Yeah, Yeah. You both can go explore now~!" he said in a sing song tone as he pushed us inside his house and closed the door right after he entered. 

You both spend the whole day exploring the entire house, and you knew that megumi was just as impressed as you were with how you caught his eyes shining at certain things. You even got to pick out your own rooms! your room had a huge bed in the middle of the room with curtains to your side, a small, fancy table beside the bed that held a snowflake shaped lamp with a tv screen in front.

You smiled brightly when you saw your room then ran to megumi to see his room. You smiled awkwardly when you saw that his room consists of black furniture and even black covers. But to your dismay megumi seemed to brighten up slightly when he saw it, he immediately got under that covers and began reading a book he found on the shelf beside his bed. "As long as he's happy I guess...?" You thought to yourself as you turned back around and continued exploring the house with gojo beside you, bragging about everything you lay your eyes on.

'𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥'

.*New house, claimed.*

.*New father figure, claimed.*

.*Called princess by a good looking man. check.*

*Happily ever after? maybe.*