𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 11

A few days have passed since itadori's death, You had a hard time getting over it but everyone helped you get through it, especially nobara and megumi, You also knew that they were obviously effected by itadori's death so you also tried helping him as much as you could.

You, megumi and nobara were sitting outside the school in awkward silence. 
"....Itadori wanted us to live a good life." Megumi said, breaking the silence as he turned to nobara then went back to staring at the floor. "..Is this your first time losing a partner?" You heard nobara ask as she turned towards you and megumi. You both nodded slightly as you kept your gaze on the sky. Megumi sighed and decided to complete talking instead. "Yes, well for someone in my age.." "Well you seem to be taking it well."

 "So are you."

"Well I'm not the type of girl who burst out crying for someone I barely know, and we've only known each other for about 2 weeks..."

You hummed quietly then turned to nobara just to find her lips twitching, indicating that she was actually pretty upset. 'Oh nobara...'

You let out a deep sigh as you all sat there in silence, admiring the sky. 
Until all of a sudden..

"Hey megumi! you're looking extra gloomy today! why's that? and what's with you y/n? you're not the gloomy type. Did megumi infect you!?" You turned your gaze forward to see that it was a green haired woman who spoke those words. "Oh....maki senpai.." You mumbled softly as you realized who it was.

...."...Don't tell us that you actually don't know that reason why everyone's so gloomy.." You heard a panda mumble to her as he hid behind a wall beside him was mid-length grey haired boy.
"Salmon....."

"Huh? No. what's the reason?" 

"One of the first years died a few days ago, and I'm pretty sure they were great friends."

...

"HAHH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE BEGINING......now I look like an evil, heartless demon."

"That's exactly what you are." The panda mumbled then put his hands up in surrender with a nervous smile plastered on his face when he noticed that maki heard him.

Meanwhile..:

"Who are those guys?"

"Oh, these are the second years." You said, turning to nobara with a small smile.
"The green haired one is maki, the panda....well he's called panda.. and the one beside him is inumaki."

Nobara hummed in acknowledgment before nodding. "Okay.."

"Well, there's one more. And his name is yuta okkotsu, He's the only one I can actually respect."

You playfully punched megumi's arm. "quite being a second year heart crusher, All our senpai's are worth respecting."

While you said that. You can see in the background that maki was taking her anger out on the poor 2 dudes in front of her while they hugged each other in fear.
"Yep, respectable.." You said with an awkward smile since you knew that you'd possibly be taking your words back.

Megumi sighed then turned towards maki. ".....Maki senpai, what did you all come here for?"
Maki then stopped shouting at the two as she turned to megumi. 'Oh thank goodness!' Both of them thought with a relived smile on their faces.

"Oh, well we wanted you guys to participate in the Kyoto Goodwill Event."

Both your and megumi's eyes widened slightly while nobara looked dumbfounded.
"Huh? Kyoto Goodwill Event?"

You turned to nobara and chuckled slightly at her expression. "Well, It's basically a competition that puts students from Tokyo Jujutsu High against students from their sister school in Kyoto, But it's supposed to be for second and third years only." You said, slightly confused as you turned back to maki, expecting an explanation.

"Well those idiotic third years got themselves in trouble, which explains why they were not allowed to join the event this year, So we thought about asking you guys. So? will you all join? I mean, You do want to avenge your friend's death, right?"

You all took a glance at each other before standing up and nodding with determination in your eyes.

 "We accept!"

"Yeah!"

"Count us in!"

'No matter what It takes..𝘄𝗲 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'