𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 16

You were walking around the school with nobara and maki, When you told them what you heard gojo and itadori talk about, Maki laughed her butt off as some tears could be seen forming from the laughter, While nobara chuckled slightly and kept giving you teasing glances.

"We think you should play hard to get, It can't just go his way that easily, There has to be some obstacles."
Nobara said as maki nodded her head, trying to contain her laughter.
"Oh! Oh! I have an idea, How about you except his date, But you're still going to act all annoyed, Then a random dude might walk up to you and ask for your number, You will gladly give him your number, WHICH! will make itadori jealous! Then when you're done with your date, He will probably angrily pull you into a kiss, Which would lead into something else~"

"...."

"...."

You and maki stayed silent as you processed nobara's words, When you did your face was a red tomato.
"NOBARA! get your head out of the gutter!"

Maki chuckled slightly before nodding.
"Yeah, Now I'm curious on what you watch."

"...I don't think I want to know.."
You mumbled to yourself before sighing.
"Don't you have anything else? Except for all of... that."
You said, Still feeling slightly embarrassed as you tried calming yourself down.

"Didn't you say I was supposed to play hard to get... That seems too easy."
You said as you tried changing the conversation.
"Hm... Oh! You have a point, No problem! I'll create another scenario!"

"..."
You stood there at nobara's words then let out a defeated sigh.
'She is not going to let this go..'

"But seriously though, Don't do that, someone might walk in on you both."

You mentally let out a sigh. 'What did I expect from maki senpai..?'

"Hey y-"
You were about to shout at them for pushing you, But you got nudged and looked forward to find itadori with inumaki and panda behind him, Kinda looked like he got pushed.. You stood still, Opposite of him with a small blush plastered on your face.
'...Okay.. this is too romantic, Something bad needs to come and ruin this.'

It's as if your wish came true. 
"Good morning my dear students~!"

"...."

Silence~

"YOU IDIOT GOJO SENSEI, YOU RUINED A ROMANCE SCENE COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF A NOVEL! AND AFTER ALL OUR PLANNING TOO!"
The demons that pushed you and itadori spoke at one time.

"E-eh?"
Gojo smiled awkwardly and put his hands up in surrender.
"Opps!"

You and itadori stared at them dumbfounded before processing thier words.
"Wait..."

"YOU GUYS PLANNED THIS!?"
Both you and itadori said at the same time in embarrassment, But you had your arms crossed as you glared at them while itadori scratched his cheek and turned his head away out of embarrassment.

"We did..."
Panda said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Hey? Why wasn't I aware of this plan!?"
Gojo said with a pout as he turned to his students with a huge frown.
They all took a deep breath before speaking at one time.

"Because you suck."

"We felt like you'd ruin the plan."

"You should of already expected this, to be honest."

"Tuna."

You and itadori glanced at each other before turning to gojo with a sympathetic smile as you both watched him cry his heart out.

"Okay, Okay, This plan might of been ruined by some idiot, But that doesn't mean it can't actually happen!"
everyone except you, Itadori and gojo nodded at nobara's words as everyone turned to you both expectantly.

"Not in a million years!"

"In your dreams!"

You both said as you took a step back and got ready to run if it came to that point.

"Really? Then you leave us no choice..... Catch then right now!"

You both turned to each other then quickly turned around and began running as everyone else followed after you both.

"YOU GUYS SUCK!"