𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 12

Elsewhere in a totally normal day, Gojo was annoying nanami (Poor nanamin)
Nanami let out an annoyed sigh then turned back to the book he was reading.
"You should probably keep up your upbeat attitude for itadori."

"Well I didn't think the mission you guys went to would of been that tough." Gojo said with a small shrug as he leaned back in his seat. 
'Good thing I didn't actually give him the sukuna finger we found. He would of just made itadori eat it" Nanami thought to himself before turning to gojo. "..Do you think it would be okay for itadori to return?" Gojo turned to him and grinned. "Of course! this is yuji we're talking about! he'll be perfectly fine, and you of all people should know that."

Just as if he was called in or something, Itadori entered the room with a bright aura around him as he felt a mixture of nervousness and excitment. "Gojo sensei!" He said as he ran up to him. "Oh, nanami sensei is here too!" Itadori said with a bright smile. "Hey? when will I get to meet everyone again?" 

"Just leave it up to me!" Gojo said with a confident grin as he pointed to himself.
'If that were the point then he'd most likely be in great danger, even death its self doesn't match  to gojo's annoying head.' Nanami thought as he closed his book and placed it on the nearest table before turning to gojo. 

"Everyone is going to be so shocked to see you! they'll die of excitement!" Gojo said as he made weird hand gestures.
'Him being alive is already shocking enough..."

"Wah! really!? then what do I have to do?" Itadori said with obvious excitement on meeting his friends again.
"Just leave it up to me, You just have to focus on being extra flashy for y/n!" Said gojo with sparkles around him as he was still doing the weird hand gestures.

"Hai! sense-......" Itadori's happy face immediately fell into an anxious and nervous expression. 
"HUH!? wait, no. I'm not ready to face her yet! I haven't even had a glow up yet! and what would It feel like if someone who confessed to you and died right after was suddenly found alive right in front of your face!?"

"......Since you mentioned it in that way.." Gojo mumbled before placing his finger on his chin. 
"It's going to be totally fine! trust your sensei!" 
Itadori let out a deep sigh then put his hands up in determination. "Alright then, sensei! I trust you! I'll go get ready now." He said before leaving the room.

'And that's the reason you'll die early, itadori.' Nanami thought with a dumbfounded expression on his face as he watched itadori exit the room.

 Meanwhile, With the ✨normal✨ people:

You all met with the second years, But you were all just waiting for nobara.
after a few min, You all noticed nobara walking towards you guys with a huge bag being dragged beside her. 
You all stared at her with deadpanned expressions upon spotting her bag.
"Why aren't you all packed?

"Why are 𝘺𝘰𝘶 packed?"

"Aren't we going to kyoto? Of course I've got to pack!"

......

You all mentally facepalmed.
"No wonder our conversations were confusing.."
You heard maki mumble before panda sigh and explained to nobara that kyoto goodwill event is with kyoto not in it...

"Oh..."
"Wait, does that mean ill have to return everything back!?"
You all nodded in sync as nobara stood there in pain.

"The event usually takes place in the schools of the event winner, and yuta managed to win last time, so that explains why the event is here in tokyo." Panda explained as you all gave a nod of acknowledgment.

 Eventually the kyoto students arrived. And the first thing nobara did was order them to give her souvenirs, Which you're pretty sure scared some of them.

Afterwards you saw utahime finally arriving, And she seemed to look for some idiot.
"Gojo's not here."
"Slamon."
Said the second years in sync. megumi then turned to them in slight confusion ".....She didn't even mention his name..?"  You and nobara chuckled awkwardly since you were both equally confused.
'I mean.....I guess they have a point." You and nobara thought before deciding to shrug it off as you all spotted gojo arriving.

"Hello dear students!"

'Not surprised he arrived late.'

"I have got a special surprise for you all! but first things first!....souvenirs!"  
He said as he passed souvenirs around. You took a look at it and to say you were freaked out was a misunderstanding. 

"Now~ for the big surprise!"
You ignored the souvenir and turned to him curiously as you noticed him pushing a box?"

"Your departed friend, Yuji itadori!"
"OPPA!" 
Your eyes widened when you realized itadori just popped out of the box.
You all stood there dumbfounded, flabbergasted. Anything that means shocked is basically shown on your faces in this moment.

 "Huh?" You heard itadori mumble when he noticed you all seemed the opposite of happy.
You can't deny you're happy that he's alive, But kinda disturbed on how that happened when his corpse was right in front of you.

No matter how disturbed you were, You couldn't stop the tears from flooding your cheeks.
Itadori's eyes softened upon gazing at you. He then smiled nervously and scratched his neck awkwardly.
"I'm sorry...?"

You sniffed quietly and tried wiping your tears just to see that more was falling out. Megumi and nobara's hands were on your back as they glared at itadori.
"Hehehehe......" Gojo mumbled as he took a step back.

Nobara turned to the escaping snowflake head and smacked his forehead. "You're the one who planned this huh!?" She said with visible anger on her face.
Gojo smiled nervously and put his hands up in surrender.

Itadori's couldn't careless about the argument they were having, He was just heartbroken as more tears filled your glassy eyes.
"You're being cheesy, and I'm suffering so please stop." Sukuna's voice said through itadori's head. "What do you expect me to do, she's crying!?" He thought to himself as he did slightly weird hand signals. 

"Just go hug her or something."

"Now you're being the cheesy one."

Itadori stopped thinking when he heard your voice all of a sudden.
"Itadori?.........you're actually alive?"
Itadori gulped slightly and nodded as he got ready for some sort of scolding. Instead he felt a warm presence around him as you pulled him into a hug.
He blushed slightly then let out a shaky breath as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer.

.

.

.

"Just because y/n let you go doesn't mean we will." Nobara said with crossed arms and a glare as megumi stood beside her and nodded.
'Oh boy...'

Next thing he knows is that he's basically being bullied right now, He held a picture frame in front of his face as he got on his knees and sulked, he's been like that for a good minute.

"I'm sorrrryyy! please let me go!"
Itadori whined as he felt embarrassed from this punishment.
Nobara and megumi ignored him as you just smiled nervously.
"No, and that's what you get for making y/n cry."

Itadori pouted then his gaze shifted to yours as he noticed you chuckling slightly at their idiotic show.
He then smiled softly and sighed.

'𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿❟ 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄'