𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 21

It's been about a week since accidently meeting your ex out in the streets, To be honest.. You totally forgot about it since there's been a lot of battles and practice going on. And not to mention.... This.

A few hours ago:

"EHH!? What are you guys doing here!?"
You exclaimed as you spotted nobara barging into the room with maki, Mei and even miwa.

"...."
"Do you all plan on kidnapping me?"

Nobara gave you a sweet smile before closing the door and slowly turning to you.
"Either you and itadori date or you're gonna get your man stolen from you."
She said bluntly as maki and mei nodded at her words and miwa just sweat dropped.

"Eh? What do you mean by that?"
You asked with a tilted head, Slowly standing up from your bed and crossing your arms.
"What kind of prank is this?"

"It's not a prank, There's this girl nobara and megumi met when they were hanging out, She seemed to know that pink rascal, And it was painfully obvious she has a crush on him. Nobara even said that 'Itadori' realized her immediately after taking one look at her. Even after all the changes in her."

Maki said bluntly as she stood there with her normal expression.

"I'm only siding with you guys once since I slightly respect y/n, And because of the drama."
You ignored mei's words before staring at maki and nobara with a deadpanned expression and gasping in realization."
"You're not talking about jennifer lawrence are you!?"

"...."
All four of them stood silent by your remark before maki stepped up and smacked your head.
"Look at reality won't you!? How in the world would jennifer lawrence be interested in a human strawberry!?"

"But strawberries taste good too you know..."
You mumbled with a pout before glancing at them from the corner of your eyes and sighing.
"Alright, Alright. Who are you all talking about?"

You saw them all step aside and made way for nobara to dramatically start walking towards you.
"She told me her name was.... Yuko Ozawa..!"
She said in the most serious expression you could of ever imagined her making.

"...."
"Do you guys even know who she is..?"

"Nope."

"Not a clue."

"E-eh? Um, No..."

"No."

They all said in sync, Seemingly blunt and proud of themselves.

.......

"I remember her saying that she used to go to the same school as itadori."

"AH!"
You all turned your heads around to suddenly spot megumi and shoko.

"..."
You stood there awkwardly before sighing and scratching your cheek in embarrassment.
"...Why are you all making such a big deal out of this? I didn't imagine you'd also come, Shoko sensei."

Shoko gave you a smirk before nodding.
"I obviously can't leave my student in this tough situation."

That's right... You've been spending a lot of time with shoko recently to the point where she even started calling you her student, It's not like you mind.... But it's kind of embarrassing.

"To the point where she even left her cigarettes behind."
Megumi said bluntly as he stood there like an emotionless robot.

"Mhm!.....Wait what?"
Shoko mumbled as she searched her pockets for her cigarettes before freezing in place and staring directly at nothing.

"...."
"Oh well... I still think you guys are overdoing it... So what if it's a simple crush? no one can control their feelings you know.."
You said with furrowed brows before sighing and pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Oh no, She's becoming nanami sensei."
Nobara said in panic before running to hide behind maki and megumi.

"..."
"Why are you guys even here at 2 in the morning! Alot of people might as well wake up and eavesdrop with how loud everyone's being!"

They all sweat dropped before taking a step back.

".........."

"......"

"YAHOO Y/N!"
Said a snowy haired character as he stepped into the room, Adding to the list of people standing here.

"Get out."
You said before pushing them all out and locking the door behind you.

"Nuisance......"

"Yuko ozawa, Hmm."

....

........

Meanwhile..:

"We should help dear y/n! Who's with me!

  "WE ARE!"
Everyone who was present shouted in sync while walking past the hallways.... You're pretty sure everyone has woken up because of them, And that they're probably going to get a whopping from nanami..