𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 20

The Past

"F-Father! Please! I don't want to date him."
You said with a horrified expression, As you kneeled in front of him with tears filling your eyes. This guy was no good, He definitely pans on doing something to you. 

Your 'father' scoffed at your words then rolled his eyes.
"You don't get a say in this, Just stay quiet and obey, That's what women like you are supposed to do anyways."
He said casually before slightly pushing a random smirking teen in front of you.

"Greetings, Lady Y/n, My name's Rotaro, And I'll be your boyfriend from now on."
He said with a grin before turning to your father and tilting his head slightly.
"We shall get going now, See you later, Father in law!"

Said the black haired and green eyed teen before snatching you by your hair, and pulled you along with him as you screamed in pain.

Ever since that day you've had to suffer a lot from him, You'd at least have to have a broken bone or two after he's done with you, Not to mention. You'd only eat his leftovers... That's if he left any..

You'd occasionally visit your father and megumi. They'd just be nonchalant about it since you made sure to keep everything a secret and smile in front of them whenever you could to hide it.

Megumi was a child, But he was not clueless. You could sense his worried gaze every time you faked a smile, And he'd always mention your weight and how skinny you got. You would always come up with excuses like 'It's because I started going to the gym.' 'I'm just on a diet, No need to worry about me.' 'I'm just taking care of my physical state, You can be overly cautious at times you know?'

But whatever you said would not change his perspective. Until the day father told him that he'll be out on an errand, And might come back later than usual.
Megumi used that as a chance to finally get to you.

Though...When he arrived, He was only met with your bloody corpse on the ground and your boyfriend repeatedly hitting your body with a wrench and occasionally changing weapons, Using anything surrounding him.

Megumi stood still in fear, His eyes blank and wide before gritting his teeth and summoning his divine dogs. Without both of you noticing, The divine dogs lunged at Rotaro and began bitting and tearing his flesh.
Megumi quickly picked you up and ran outside before calling out for help.

.

.

It was a miracle you managed to survive, That's exactly what you also thought as you woke up in a hospital bed then glanced around before noticing megumi.
"Y/N!"
He yelled with tears streaming down his cheeks as he pulled you into a tight hug.
You blinked slightly to process what had happened before smiling at him with teary eyes and returning the hug.
Finally... he's gone, I'll never see him again!..... At least that's what you thought for now.

You were met with an ear full of scolding from megumi after you had finally recovered. Thankfully. your ears were spared afterwards Before they managed to explode. But you deserved it for not telling anyone in the beginning.

And about your father... Well you both though he's as good as dead, But I guess that will remain a mystery unsolved.

Both of your lives continued in a cycle everyday, Before finally meeting...
"Gojo satoru."