𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 15

"Um, Y/n..."
Itadori mumbled quietly as he was following you through the halls of the school.
He then sighed softly as you ignored him and continued walking.

"Heheheh. This is some good drama."
You turned to your side to find gojo, sitting down on a chair with popcorn next to him, You scoffed and continued walking as you made your way to your dorm and gave itadori one last glance before shutting the door.

"Y/-"
He got cut of as the door shut in his face, He hung his head low in shame as he began thinking of any possible solutions.
Gojo gazed at him before humming and stretching as he stood up.
"Y/n's.... a confusing woman, But one thing she really likes are men with abs."
Gojo said with a playful smirk on his face before shrugging.
"And she also likes food, Give her anything and she'll swallow it in a matter of seconds."

Itadori's face turned from depressed to extremely flustered.
"GOJO SENSEI!"
Itadori said with furrowed eyebrowed and an embarrassed expression as he turned towards gojo.

"Come on~ think about it, What's one thing women like most?"

Itadori's blush calmed down slightly as he put a finger on his chin and thought about it.
"Uhh, Anime boys?"

"...."
"I can't even argue there."
Gojo said as he awkwardly smiled at the thought.

"Gojo sensei, Please help mee."
Itadori begged as he turned to gojo with a huge frown.
Gojo's eyes softened slightly before sighing and placing his hands on his waist.

"What's even the reason she got upset, I mean, Y/n sometimes gets upset but that's like once in a life time or something."
Gojo said curiously as he tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at itadori.

"Well uhh...."
Itadori blushed slightly before deciding to just tell him what happened.

.

.

"....THEN SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE SAD!"
Said gojo with crossed arms and furrowed eyebrows.
"I mean... I can't really blame you there, But saying that in front of her? seriously?"

Itadori blushed slightly before returning his gaze to the floor.
"Um, I didn't know she was there!"
Itadori said in defense as he clenched his fists.

"Hmm, Alright, alright. Let me just think.."
"..."
"How about you just take her on a date? maybe you'll get to flex your abs in front of her, Or maybe prove to her that your strong by picking her up or something. That's a perfect reason to forgive you! and it's coming from non other than your sensei! So it's got to work!"
Gojo said with a bright smile as he thought he was an amazing sensei for planning this out.

"Wahh!"
Itadori's eyes shined at his plan as his bright smile returned to his face.
"Hai sensei! I'll do just that!"

"Hai itadori! Go get your woman...."
Gojo said before his expression turned normal after remembering how you are like when you're mad.
" Or lets wait a day or so until she has calmed down..."
Itadori smiled nervously and nodded his head quickly in agreement as they both continued on with their day.

.....

Little did they know is that they were basically telling the whole plan in front of your dorm in loud annoying voice, To bad for them, Theses walls aren't sound proof.
  So you are now sitting on your bed with tears in your eyes as you held back your hyena laugh so they don't figure out you actually heard them.

...How stupid.