𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 18

So, Here itadori was.. Wearing a dress and standing in front of you with an embarrassed expression on his face, But that was the condition he had to do so you would forgive him.

"Wahh~ You look adorable itadori!"
You said teasingly with an innocent smile as you took a picture of him.
"H-HEY! We didn't agree on photos!"
Itadori said with furrowed eyebrows as he spread his arm toward you so he could take the phone.

"Na-Ah, Do you want me to be mad again?"
You asked with a tilted head as you took a step back and gazed at him curiously.
Itadori froze in his place before scoffing silently and retracting his arm.

"There we go, Now I guess you're free to go, But If I get bored I'm coming to you, Alright?"
Itadori sighed in relief and nodded before staring blankly at the floor.
".....Y/n? Could You... do me a favor?"

You hummed softly and stared at him in slight confusion.
"Depends, What do you want?"

"....Um"
Itadori blushed slightly before turning away and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
"Nevermind.. It's not that important." 

You stared at itadori suspiciously before crossing your arms.
"Itadori, You can't just say something like that then leave me in suspense, Just say what you wanted to say already."

Itadori hesitated slightly before sighing in defeat and turning to you.
"Could you..... Call me by my first name..?"
He said nervously before freezing in his place. "B-BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU WANT TO OF COURSE!"
He said with weird hand gestures before running his fingers through his hair and gazing at you expectantly.

You stood quiet slightly with a small blush plastered across your cheeks.
"You're first name?"
You mumbled in slight shock before gazing at him awkwardly.

"Um, So I'll call you yuji from now on?"
You asked in slight confusion, Why did he want you to call him by his first name now of all times?

"Mhm, If you don't mind it of course."
Itadori said with a bright smile as he heard his name coming out of your mouth.

"Hmm, I mean.. Sure, Why not?"
You said with a small smile when you saw how happy he was by simply saying his name.

"Wah! Really!? Thank you y/n!"
Itadori said with a sigh of relief before turning to you and smiling in slight embarrassment.
"I'll go to my dorm to change out of this dress real quick."

You gave him a small nod before walking towards the door to open it for him.

.

.

"....What do you jerks think you're doing!?"
You said in clear shock when you saw nobara, Megumi, And gojo on top of each other, Eavesdropping on your and itadori's conversation.

"Even you, Megumi!?"
Megumi stared at you blankly then turned around in slight embarrassment at being caught.

"Come on y/n~ Not need to be a party pooper~"
Said gojo in a whiny voice before getting smacked in the head by you.

"Ouch! What was that for!?"
He said with a pout as he took a step away from you.

You groaned silently then glared at them.
"You all have three seconds to get out of my face before no good happens."
You mumbled warningly before crossing your arms and got ready to count down.

Before even beginning to count, You found that megumi took nobara's hand and quickly dashed off while gojo stood there smugly staring at you.

"You would never ever do something that cruel to your father!"
Gojo said dramatically and placed a hand on his chest to make it even more dramatic.
Gojo then fixed his gaze on you only to realize that you had a slipper ready for smacking, He gazed at you with a nervous smile and backed away slightly.

"Um... Now that I think about it.. I would like you to finish counting until three first before doing whatever you have planned on your mind.."

You smiled at him and gripped your slipper before humming.
"Too late."

.

.

And that's how you found yourself chasing a gojo so you could give him a good smack in the head.

Meanwhile with itadori:

"HAHAHAHA! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE BAD TASTE IN WOMEN AFTER ALL, BRAT!"
Sukuna said as itadori sat down on your bed with an annoyed expression on his face, Sukuna hadn't stopped teasing him ever since he saw the dress he was wearing.

"Shut up."
Itadori said in clear annoyance as he covered his right cheek where sukuna's mouth was visible.

Sukuna turned to his left cheek and stood quiet for a few seconds before smiling.
"So? When's the wedding?"

"....."
"..."
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CURSE!"