𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 𝟐

*this is the present time.*
"Megumi......Are you stupid or something!? Don't do that again you jerk!" you were scolding megumi for coming back from a risky mission as his face was covered in a lot of bandages, and probably for eating your last piece of cake....But who can blame you?

You kept arguing with megumi until you heard the sound of two voices talking outside of your dorm. "Ohh~ there might be some secrets being shared~" *you said playfully as you tippy toed to your door and carefully peaked out of it, trying to be sneaky. Megumi watched you with a dumfounded expression on his face then shrugged as he also got up and took a peak.

There you found gojo sensei and a random strawberry headed guy talking. "Hm? who's that, big bro?" megumi turned to you then sighed. ".....This is the guy who ate one of sukuna's fingers. His name is yuji itadori" your eyes widened slightly as you didn't expect there were people stupider than your brother "......gomen megumi, looks like there are people stupider than you..." megumi shrugged then went back to eavesdropping to the conversation between both of them. "yuji itadori, hm?" You mumbled to yourself as you were slightly intrigued by this so called itadori.

"Y/n" You jumped slightly when you heard your name being called. you didn't have time to react as you were now standing beside gojo and itadori. "......" you smiled nervously when you realized you've been caught by gojo sensei "hello gojo sensei!" You said with a nervous grin as you tried to act innocent. Gojo chuckled at your obvious acting then smiled at you. He actually knew that both you and megumi were listening in on the conversation from the beginning. "Hello y/n, I'd like you to meet the new student, yuji itadori." "Huh wait, new student?" you thought to yourself as you tilted your head in confusion then turned to itadori. "Um, Hi! I'm yuji itadori! nice to meet you!" He said with a bright smile on his face as he held his hand out for a handshake.

His smile was as bright as the sun, and his gaze was as soft as the clouds. When he turned to you, there was a lot of energy emitting from him, You were almost overwhelmed that you didn't realize you were staring. you then quickly shook your head in embarrassment then turned to him with a smile. "Nice to meet you too itadori, I'm y/n l/n." you said as you shook his hand then turned to your side when you heard creak open. 

"Ahh! megumi, looking good brother!" you heard itadori say as he saw megumi with bandages all over his face. "You think this is good looking?" You heard your brother's annoyed voice as he stood there with his usual facial expression.

you chuckled slightly at their conversation "so they know each other.." You thought to yourself then gazed at itadori. "Hmm, so this is sukuna's vessel?" You mumbled to yourself quietly as you were distracted in your own world. "Yep! I also would of never imagined it." You jumped slightly from the unexpected voice then turned to your side and tilted your head when you saw it was gojo. "Gojo sensei?" You let out a sigh of relief then hummed softly as you couldn't help but ask the question that was on your mind "isn't he supposed to be executed? how did you get the higher ups to shut up and leave him be?" You asked slightly confused since the higher ups were known to be arrogant and annoying. 

Gojo gave you a huge grin then shrugged. "A magicians secrets are never to be told." You stared at him dumfounded then sighed. "Yeah, yeah. whatever." You said with crossed arms then turned back to watching both boys fight. "I'm sure both you and yuji will get along perfectly." You heard gojo say while wiggling his eyebrows at you when he caught you staring at yuji. You turned to him with a slight blush and a smile with a popping vein on your head, You then gave him a good smack and took a deep breath. "Owww! what was that for!?" You heard him whine after you've smacked him. "you can't deny that I'm wrong though."

"....." You blushed slightly in embarrassment then slowly turned back to itadori. "that all depends on his personality....But I'm sure we'll get along fine.."