𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 5

Your face obviously showed the embarrassment you felt from admitting your feelings.
"D-don't you both dare say anything to anyone." You said as you glared at gojo's stupid grinning face and megumi's opened jaw, shocked face. Megumi then sighed and crossed his arms. "...Fine, But just know that ill be keeping and extra eye on you." You rolled your eyes then turned to gojo.
"How did you know about my fe-" Your words were cut off as a curse was seen, jumping out of a crashed window then suddenly vanished, in that moment you saw itadori and nobara coming out of the building, looking proud as they had a child beside them.

One thing about you was that you adored children. they then walked up to the three of you and smiled. "We found this kid inside, thankfully nothing happened to him, but we've got to get him home." You heard itadori say as he held the child beside him. "Good job you two!" Said gojo to both of them, you then kneeled down in front of the child and smiled at him. "Hello, do you know the way back to your home?" You asked, tilting your head as you took both his hands and intertwined them with yours.

The kid then blushed slightly as he gave you a soft smile. "U-um, I do, Ma'am." You smiled slightly then petted his head as you got up and turned to itadori. "Itadori? could you please take him back home?" Itadori then smiled gleamingly then picked up the kid and nodded. "Ay-Ay captain!" He said then quickly turned around to walk the kid home.

When you turned around you were met with the face of a grinning gojo to the right, a meh megumi to the left, and a smirking nobara in the middle. "They told me everything~" She said teasingly as your ears instantly turned red. "Seriously gojo sensei!?" He stuck his tongue out to the side then shrugged.

Nobara then chuckled slightly and held your hands. "No worries! I won't tell him girl......That's if you go shopping with me I won't~" You sighed in defeat and gave her an annoyed but nervous smile. "....Fine..." You mumbled softly as you couldn't help but feel embarrassed and defeated.

Ah, at just the perfect timing, Itadori had just come back. "Mission successful!" He said, Giving you all a thumbs up as that bright grin was still plastered on his face. Gojo then clapped his hands together and smirked. "Well! I think this deserves a celebration, It's on me!" once itadori and nobara heard that they were suddenly wearing some fancy clothes that came out of nowhere, with forks and knives in their hands. "I....won't ask where that came from." Said megumi as he thought it was best to keep for himself. "I want sushi!" Said nobara, "And I want meat!" Said itadori, gojo smiled then turned to you, "what would you like, y/n?" You hummed softly as you thought about it then smiled slightly as you turned back to him. "f/f please!" (f/f I think means favorite food? or you could probably pick soba or ramen. what suits you)

"Alright then what about you, megumi?" Gojo then turned to megumi with a dumfounded expression on his face when he saw megumi on his phone. "Alright, let's go guys." He said casually as you all walked beside him and left megumi behind, "Hey...." megumi said as he wasn't expecting that, he then began walking behind you all with a pouty face. "What's with the pouty face, Hm~?" You heard nobara tease him. Gojo then chuckled and answered her by explaining that he was probably moody because we left him alone. Nobara kept teasing him as you walked beside itadori and chuckled slightly from all her teasing.

Itadori also chuckled with you as he gazed slightly at your profile view and smiled. "This is gonna be an amazing year, Huh?" You hum then turned to him and smiled. "Yeah! it's going to be so much fun!" Itadori laughed softly and nodded as he agreed with you. "I agree, It's going to be a blast..." He mumbled with a soft smile as he gazed forward and continued walking. You smiled slightly at him then gazed at the sky as the beautiful rays of the sunset shone through the clouds and hit your face, then continued walking beside him. 'Yeah.....so much fun.'

.

.

.

(So? who's gonna tell them?)