𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 17

Now, You find yourself tied up in a random classroom with nobara, Maki and gojo smirking at you.
They had managed to catch you earlier when you were running away which ended up in you being like... this.

You don't think itadori has been caught, But if he has then he's also probably tied up somewhere with inumaki, panda and megumi grinning at him.... well megumi would still have his normal expressionless expression.

"....."
"Could you guys let me go?"
You asked with an awkward smile as you turned to them with a slight hope.

"Nope!"

"Na-Ah~"

"I don't think so."

Your hope of escaping was destroyed when you heard them answer you, What did you expect honestly?
You let out a defeated sigh before turning to them.
"Well why do you even want to get me and itadori together?"

"....."
They looked at each other then back at you and shrugged.

"To make you happy...?"

"..To watch a real romance scene occurring in front of me!"

"Because I was bored."

You stared at them dumbfounded as you sat there in silence.
"....."

And that's how you ended up here.
A fancy restaurant with itadori wearing a suit and you wearing a dress. You tucked your hair behind your ear awkwardly as you kept your gaze away from him.
Itadori noticed that and turned his gaze to the side before sighing and turning back to you.

"...."
"I'm sorry.."
Itadori mumbled quietly with an embarrassed expression on his face as he turned his gaze to the table.
You raised a brow and turned to him with a small blush plastered on your cheeks before you raised an eyebrow in realization and burst out laughing.

Itadori's blush got deeper when he heard your laughs, He was completely embarrassed.
"H-hey! What are you laughing at!?"
He said as he turned to you and tried to look annoyed, But you couldn't take him seriously with all that blush.

It took you a moment to calm down as you turned to him with teary eyes from the laughing then chuckled as you held back another laugh.
"What have they done to your hair!?"
You asked before covering your mouth and laughing silently to yourself.

Itadori raised a brow before lifting his hand to touch his hair, It was smooth? He then gazed at his hand and noticed some slimy texture.
"Huh?"
"...."
Was that gel?
"HUHH!?"
He said as he quickly ran his fingers through his hair and tried messing it up to how it used to be.
He then let out a sigh of relief when his hair was back to it's messy state, But it still had some gel on.

You giggled slightly then wiped your tears before standing up and walking towards him, You smiled slightly before running your fingers slowly through his hair.
Itadori flinched slightly at the contact before letting out a content sigh and relaxing as he tilted his head back to give you better access to his hair.

Meanwhile:
"See! I told you guys it would work!"
Nobara said as they all were hiding behind some trees, Watching you both through the windows.
"Mission success!"
They all said together as they high fived with bright grins on their faces.
"Now they just need to kiss."
Maki mumbled as they all agreed with her and went back to spying on you.

Anyways, Back to you:
"Oh, What were you apologizing for earlier?"
You asked curiously as you tilted your head and continued combing your fingers through his hair.

"U-um, Well... I was just apologizing for what you heard me say the other day.."
He said nervously as he fidgeted with his fingers and made sure to keep his gaze away from yours.

"Hm? What do you-"
You stopped mid sentence when you realized what he meant, When he said he prefers tall girls with big butts.... You still get embarrassed when you think about it.

You let out a sigh and playfully smacked his head as you retracted your hand away from his hair.

Itadori frowned slightly when he felt the cool hair hit his head instead of your fingers, He then turned to you, Feeling anxious and scared of what you might say.

"...."
"Fine, I'll forgive you this time."
He blinked slightly as he processed your words then smiled brightly.
"Thank you so mu-"
You cut him off as you placed a finger on his lips.
"But.. Only on one condition."
You said with a teasing smile as you watched his reaction drop back down.

"What's the condition?"
You giggled slightly then leaned closer before whispering in his ear.

.

.

"They didn't kiss!"
Gojo said dramatically as everyone around him fell onto the ground with huge frowns on their faces as they silently screamed "Nooooo! Our... Plan...."
Inumaki and maki stared at them dumbfounded before sighing.
"You guys are such an embarrassment.."
"Tuna..."