𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮♥︎ 6

Just like you have promised, You are now with nobara, shopping as megumi and itadori walked behind you both, carrying your stuff.....and wow, nobara had a closet of things, you kinda felt bad for megumi since he was the one holding nobara's stuff for her since she didn't trust itadori to do so, while itadori was the one who held your stuff.

"When will you both finish?" Asked both guys as they walked slowly behind you with a dead expression planted on their faces. "Shut up you children, don't you see what we have here? this is a once in a life time chance." She said with a huge grin on her face with stars shining in her eyes as she glanced at gojo's black card in her hands. Gojo was kind enough to give you both his black card for your shopping spree. and nobara is for sure taking this for her full advantage. who wouldn't?

As nobara finished her shopping, she began dragging you through shops to find you something, She then stopped in front of a dress shop and pushed you inside as she began looking for dresses that would suit you. to say you all were suffering was too small of a word.

She made you try on a bunch of dress which consisted of all the colors basically, you tried on red, yellow, green and purpledresses  until she finally found the right one. You came out of the dressing room wearing a dress that is a stunning shade of baby blue, cascading gracefully to the floor, evoking a sense of elegance and sophistication. Adorning the chest area are delicate gems, adding a touch of sparkle and glamour to the ensemble. The neckline features a fabric covering, adding a hint of modesty while drawing attention to the exposed back, adding a subtle allure to the dress. Overall, it exudes an air of timeless beauty and grace. (It's the picture at the top.)

"PERFECT!" You heard nobara scream as she saw you walk out. You blushed slightly at her words then smiled awkwardly. "It's a beautiful dress.......but don't you think it's..I don't know, too much?" "Nothing is too much, y/n! this dress was made for you. now come on let's get the boys' opinion!" She said as she took your hand and began dragging you towards the dead looking boys.

"This is really boring.." Mumbled itadori as both he and megumi were waiting patiently for you and nobara.  megumi nodded with agreement as he struggled to hold nobara's stuff.

"Guys! take a look at the perfection!" they heard nobara shout then slowly turned to her.
As itadori laid eyes on you his jaw dropped. His breath caught in his throat as he beheld you, his eyes widening in awe at the sight before him. you were a vision of beauty, draped in the enchanting baby blue dress that hugged you curves in all the right places. The gems on the chest area caught the light, shimmering like stars in the night sky, accentuating your radiant presence.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as he took in every detail—the way the fabric hugged her frame, the gentle sway of her hips with each step, the subtle blush that graced her cheeks. He couldn't tear his eyes away, mesmerized by her ethereal beauty.

Megumi then nudged him back to reality since he was staring too much, Itadori then jumped slightly and blushed in slightly embarrassment. "U- wow, you look stunning." He said and smiled as he gazed at the floor since he was too embarrassed to make eye contact. You smiled softly at his words then chuckled. "Thank you itadori, I guess the suffering was all worth it in the end, Hm?" Itadori's blush got worse as he heard your chuckle. He then turned to you and laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was." 

"Hey! you two love birds, are you coming or not?" You heard megumi say, as he and nobara were already at the exit. "H-hey! aren't I supposed to change out of this dress first!?" You said as you crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. nobara and megumi then froze in there place when they realized that you had a point. "Right.....well me and megumi can wait for you both outside the shop. Okay! bye, bye!" said nobara as she quickly left with megumi before you could speak a word.

"...jerks.." You mumbled then turned around and sighed. "Guess Ill go change."
Itadori chuckled slightly when you called then jerks then smiled. "Sure, go ahead. Ill be waiting right here." You smiled slightly at him then turned around as you walked towards the dressing room.

After you got dressed into your clothes, you went with itadori to purchase the dress then walked outside. "We seriously spend a lot, I'm surprised gojo sensei left us with his black card so casually.." You mumbled before putting the black card in your purse. "Yeah, I guess he just trusts us?" You both shrugged then headed towards where megumi and nobara were standing.

"Can we finally go home?" You all laughed at megumi's words before nodding along. 
"Yeah, let's go home."