𝟐𝟎: 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥?

NOW SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS. BUCKLE UP!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The late afternoon sun cast a warm glow through the expansive windows of their new apartment in a bustling American city. A sea of unfamiliar buildings stretched out on the horizon, a stark contrast to the sprawling gardens of their home in India. Inside, the apartment buzzed with the controlled chaos of settling in. Boxes were stacked precariously in a corner, furniture haphazardly arranged, and unpacked clothes lay scattered across the living room floor.

Kabir, ever the meticulous planner, sat on a newly assembled couch, his laptop propped open on his lap. He was finalizing a deal over a conference call. 

"Yes, Roro, just talk to Riyu about it," Aisha said, her voice calm and reassuring. "She won't feel burdened, you know that. Don't overthink things. Call me if you get stressed again, okay? Yeah, I'll miss you too!"

A hint of a smile played on her lips as he ended the call. 

Kabir glanced towards the kitchen where Aisha bustled about, attempting to unpack groceries and organize the unfamiliar cabinets. Their laughter, punctuated by the clinking of glasses and the rustle of packaging, filled the air.

Aisha and Rohan had become good friends too. She was the constant foils to Riya, who often found herself mediating their playful fights. Both Aisha and Riya had fiercely defended Rohan against the occasional bullies at their college, earning his unwavering loyalty and friendship.

Kabir watched Aisha for a moment, a surge of protectiveness washing over him. Leaving everything behind in India had been a daunting decision but seeing her adapt with such resilience warmed his heart. He knew this new life wouldn't be easy, but facing it together, as a team, made it seem a little less daunting.

Shaking off the unwelcome feeling, Kabir shut his laptop with a decisive click. With a determined stride, he crossed the room, the haphazardly placed boxes forcing him to take a slightly circuitous route.

"Need any help in there?" he asked, his voice laced casually. 

AARAV'S FOLLOWERS GC

Me: Okay, wtf is the deal with this Rohan guy.

Akshat: I have no f idea. Agastya handle your guy, or I'LL SHOOT HIM IN THE CENTER OF HIS FOREHEAD FOR REAL.

Agastya: Even if you don't write in all caps, I can hear you barking like a fucking dog.

Abhimaan: Guess who else is a dog? Am I right @SinghaniaIshaan?

Ishaan: Shut the fuck up.

Ishaan removed Abhimaan

Aarav added Abhimaan

Aarav: Ishaan Bhai, I didn't make you admin to ruin my popularity!

Ishaan: Tell him to shut his mouth.

Agastya: Okay what is going on?

Abhimaan: Just someone's Husky...oops @SinghaniaIshaan

Ishaan: Yeah, sure Maan. How is Akshita? @thisisakshat?

Akshat: Why the fuck are you asking about my sister?

Abhimaan removed Ishaan

Aarav added Ishaan