Perfect Stranger

Teshonnah P.O.V

Hey Y'all ! I'm Teshonnah Denise Brown. But I Mainly Go By Shonnah. I'm 5'9, I'm Skinny But I Have A Lot Of Ass And Small Boobs, I'm Red Boned, I Have Long Wavy Hair That I Dyed Red Two Years Ago. Chardonnay Is My Best Friend I've Been Knowing Her Since Diaper Days Honey That's How Far We Go Back. As I Was Leaving Mr. Green's Class I See Her Bump Into Someone. I Could Tell He Was New Because He I Had Just Seen Him Earlier Picking Up His Schedule From The Secretary. I Watched The Whole Scene. I Could Tell Char Had Dissed Him Because Of How She Walked Off. I Had To Mess With Her A Lil Bit Just Because.
"Chardonnay Latrice James Bring That Ass Here Girl" I Said In My DC Young Fly Voice.
"Bitch Don't Be Yellin Out My Name Like That You Know I Got Warrants" She Said While Laughing.
"But Anyway Let's Walk To Biology And Spill The Tea On Ole Boy That Damn Near Knocked Your Short Leprauchan Lookin Ass Down" I Said. She Glared At Me And Said "Bitch I Know Your Lisa Leslie Lookin Ass Ain't Talkin Bout Me. Anyway Girl Ain't No Tea To Spill Cause Ain't No Cup Bihh"
I Gave Her A Look Saying "Bitch You Know What I'm Talkin Bout" She Looked At Me And Said "What Guhh Dang Whatchu Want Me To Say"
"I Want You To Tell Me What You Said To The Poor Boy. I Know Your Mean Country Ass Said Something Mean To Him" I Said
"Ughh You So Aggravatin. Only Thing I Said Was Please Move So I Can Go To Biology" She Said
"Mmmhmm But Anyway You Need To Get On That Before Someone Else Does Because He Is Hella Fine. I Knew You Gonna Have That Number By Lunch" I Said
"Chile Boo He Ain't Gettin Shit" She Said.
"Yeah Yeah Yeah Munchikin But Let's Go In This Class I Just Heard The Tardy Bell And You Know How This Non Dick Getting Bitch About Tardiness " I Said
We Both Fell Out Laughing As We Walked In Class. Time We Sat Down I Seen The New Boy At The Front I Leaned Over And Whispered To Char "Well Surprise Surprise Look Who It Is"

Chardonnay P.O.V

"Well Surprise Surprise Look Who It Is " I Heard Shonnah Whisper To Me. I Look Up And See The Guy That Bumped Me In The Hallway. "Oh Shit" I Said To Myself As I Kept Staring At Him And He Smiled Back With Them Pearly Whites And Dimples. "Lawd Jesus He Fine" I Thought To Myself.
"Okay Class Listen Up. We Have A New Student. His Name Is Raekwon Jones. He's Here From Brooklyn, New York. Okay Raekwon Go Sit Next To Chardonnay And She'll Catch You Up On What We've Been Doing Okay Hun " I Mentally Cursed Her Like Really Lady Out All These Seats And You Put Him Next To Me Brah You Ain't Real.
"Excuse Me Ma Can I Hold Your Notebook So I Can Be Caught Up" He Said.
"We've Went Over This I'm Not Your Ma My Name's Chardonnay And Yes Start From This Page And So On But I Suggest You Start On Today's Lesson On A Sheet Of Paper And When You Done Just Transfer It Okay Sugar " I Said.
"Wow You Have A Funny Accent Miss. Chardonnay " He Says While Saying Every Syllable In My Name.
"And So Do You But You Ain't Hear Me Say Nothin Now Did You ? No" I Said Back. He Chuckled And Said "Aiight You Got Me But Just Like You Say You Ain't My Ma I'm Not Your Sugar Either" With That He Turned Around Started Doing The Work. "Oh No He Didn't" I Thought To Myself. This Gonna Be A Looong Year.

Raekwon In The MM