Why

Teshonnah P.O.V

When We Got To Aunt Liz House, I Was Hyped. See Aunt Liz Was That Aunt That Was Sweet But Told It Like It Was. She Didn't Play Favorites With No One. She Loved Everyone. I Met Aunt Liz When I Was Seven. Char's Mom Brought Us Over Her House And She Gave Us Cookies And Fed Us Chicken. I've Loved Her Ever Since Then. When We Pulled Up, I Seen Her Car But I Know Sometimes She Likes To Duck Off To Florida With Her Sister So I Called Her.
Phone Convo:
Aunt Liz: Hello
Shonnah: Hey Auntie
Aunt Liz: Hey Baby How You Doing ?
Shonnah: I'm Good. Me And Char Is In Your Yard.
Aunt Liz: (laughs) Okay I Guess You're Telling Me To Come To The Door. Here I Come Baby.
Shonnah: Okay Auntie.
*hangs up*
Me And Char Get Out The Car And Greet Auntie. "Lawd I Ain't Seen Y'all Since Last Month. Come On In This House." Auntie Said. "Sorry Auntie We've Been Busy Ya Know ?" Char Said While Getting A Cookie From The Sweets Counter. Auntie Looked At Her And Said "Too Busy To Even Call Ya Aunt Liz ? And Little Girl I Taught You Manners. Wash Your Hands Before You Dig In My Sweets." Char Said ,While Going To The Sink Washing Her Hands "Sorry Auntie. But Anyway What You Been Up To ?" Auntie Said "Nothing Chile. Waiting For That Grandson Of Mine To Come Mow My Yard But You Know How That Is. Y'all Come On Sit Down." I Said "Auntie Why Didn't You Tell Us ? You Know We Would've Mowed Your Yard And Trimmed Your Hedges" She Said "Well Baby Auntie Has Been Busy. I Haven't Had Time Really To Talk To Anybody. The Mission Sisters Come By Tuesdays And Thursdays And Then Esther Calls And Talks For Hours And Hours. One Day She Was Talking And I Fell Asleep, I Woke Up Two Hours Later And She Was Still Talking" We Busted Out Laughing. I Said "I Would've Just Hung Up The Phone And Pretended It Went Dead"  Auntie Laughed And Said "You Know I Can't Do That. Anyway How Your Mama Doing ?" I Rolled My Eyes And Sighed. Auntie Looked At Me And Said "She Still Sleeping Around With Her Bosses ?" I Said "Sadly, Yes. She Just Went On A So Called Business Trip To Las Vegas With Her Boss. She's Going To Be Gone For Three Weeks So I've Been Staying With Char." Auntie Shook Her Head And Said "That Woman Oughta Be Ashamed Of Herself. You'd Have Thought She Would've Learned From The First Time But I Guess She Hasn't. Don't Get Me Wrong, Now I'm Not The One To Judge But She Has Serious Issues. She's Too Grown To Be Carrying On Like That." I Said "I Definitely Agree With You Auntie." Auntie Looked At Char And Said "And What's Been Going On With You Missy ?" Char Finished Her Cookie And Said "Nothing Auntie. Keeping My Grades Up, Running The Businesses And Staying Focused On Making My Mom Proud." Auntie Smiled And Said "I Know Baby. You're Making Her Proud Everyday. You're Making Us All Proud Of You. When You Graduate, I'm Going To Be The Loudest One There." Char Laughed And Said " Okay. Auntie Are You Cooking Sunday ?" Auntie Said "Yeah I Guess. Darrell Is Supposed To Bring Me Some Fish. I Want A Family Dinner Sunday. I Just Need Some Food To Cook Cause Auntie Broke." I Said "If You Tell Us What You Need We Can Get It For You Tomorrow After School. We Only Have Four Classes So We Can Get It Then." Auntie Said "Okay. Let Me Get Some Paper And Pen" She Got A Paper And Pen. She Told Us All She Wanted And It Was Simple So We Shouldn't Have A Hard Time. We Stayed Over Auntie House And Watched TV For A Little While And Started Getting Ready To Go. Char Got Up, Stretched And Said "Auntie It's Getting Dark. It's Bout Time For Us To Go." She Said "Okay Baby. It Was Nice Of Y'all To Come By To See Me And Don't Forget My Food" We Said "We Won't" We Hugged Auntie And Said Our Goodbyes And Got In The Car. When Char Was Backing Out Of Auntie Driveway I Said "Char I'm Hungry What's At The House ?" She Thought About It For A Second and Said "We Have Some Pork Chops. I'm Sure We Can Cook That With Some Mashed Potatoes W/ Gravy And Some String Beans." I Said "Yeah I Like That. You Want Me To Ask The Boys Do They Wanna Come Over ?" She Said "Yeah. I Miss My Dreadhead." I Said "Yeah I Miss My Chocolate." I Texted Tay.
Text Convo:
Sexy Red: Babe ?
Chocolate Prince : Yes Baby ?
Sexy Red: Wyd ?
Chocolate Prince: Chillin W/ Kwon Playing The Game. Wyd ?
Sexy Red: Omw Home. Me And Char Fina Cook. Y'all Wanna Come Over ?
Chocolate Prince:  Hell Yeah. Y'all Cooking Make A Nigga Wanna Propose Right Now.
Sexy Red: Kay Lol. But Alright.
Chocolate Prince : Babyyyy
Sexy Red: Yesss
Chocolate Prince: You're So Beautiful.
Sexy Red: (smiling) Awww
Chocolate Prince: Babe I'll See You Later. I'm Fina Get In The Shower.
Sexy Red: Okay Babe.
*end of convo*
I Turned The Radio Up And If Only You Knew Was Playing. I Smiled And Said Yes If Only Tay Knew....