Reunited

Chardonnay P.O.V

"Yeah It's Me.. "

I Was In Complete Tears When I Seen Shonnah Walk In. I Heard The Door Open And I Thought Someone Was Breaking In But When I Saw Shonnah I Was In Awe. I Jumped Off Of Kwon, Ran To Her And Hugged Her Tightly. "Don't You Ever Leave Me Again Without Notice, You Hear Me ?" I Said Through My Tears. She Said "Okay." Kwon Said "I'm Going Over Tay's House. I'll Give Y'all Some Privacy. Good To See You Shonnah." He Left And I Hugged Shonnah Tighter. When Our Emotional Hugging Fest Was Over, We Sat On The Couch And Talked. She Explained To Me Why She Left And I Understood But What I Couldn't Understand Was Why She Didn't Just Come To Me First. I Said "Shonnah I Understand Everything You're Saying But How Could You Just Up And Leave. We've Been Bestfriends Since We Were Four Years Old And We've Always Had Each Others Back. We've Always Told Each Other Everything And Been There For One Another. I'm Sitting Here Going Insane Yelling And Snapping At People, Kwon Trying To Find You And Keep Me Sane, Tay Losing His Mind. Do You Know Tay Hasn't Eaten, Slept Or Been To School In Days Because All Day And Night He Looks For You. All He Does Is Shower And Leave. Don't You Know We Care ? Don't You Know We Would've Understood You Leaving If You Would've Given Us A Heads Up. I Know It Was Unexpected But A Phone Call Or Text Would've Helped Cease Our Worry. You Left Me Just Like My Mo-Mo-Mo-" I Stopped Talking Because I Was Starting To Cry. Shonnah Wrapped Her Arms Around Me And Said "I'm Sorry I Really Am. I'm So Sorry." I Could Barely Talk. I Said "H-H-How Could You Leave Like That ? You Left Just Like My Mother." Shonnah Said "Char Stop Crying And Listen. Look At Me." I Looked At Her And She Said "I Know I Was Wrong And I Deeply Apologize For Not Saying Anything But I'm Not Sorry For Trying To Get Some Peace of Mind. I'd Never Leave You Like Your Mother Did I'd Never Think Of Doing That. So Don't Compare Us. I'm Truly Sorry. You're My Bestfriend More Like A Sister To Me." We Hugged Again For A Long Time Crying. Finally, We Wiped Our Tears And Started Back Talking. I Said "You Know I Spoke With Your Mom And She Told Me She Knew Where You Were The Entire Time." She Nodded And Said "Whenever I Had A Problem With My Mom, I'd Call My Grandparents To Come Get Me." I Said "She Said Something About Getting Right With Her Children Before It's Too Late." When I Said That, Shonnah Looked Kind Of Sad. I Said "What's Wrong ?" She Took A Deep Breath And Said "When I Came Back, I Went To My Mom's House. Her And My Brother Was Sitting In The Living Room Laughing And Talking. So When I Came In, She Jumped Up And Hugged Me, Telling Me How Sorry She Was And I Told Her I Was Sorry For Talking To Her That Way. I Didn't Even Recognize My Brother. He Was Like 'So You Don't Remember Your Big Brother ?' And I Jumped On Him Hugging The Life Outta Him. Then She Told Me How She Got Him Out So Early Saying She Had Connections. So She Finally Dropped The Bomb On Me And Said That She Has Stage Four Cancer." I Gasped And Said "What ?!" She Nodded Slowly Wiping Her Eyes. I Said "How Long Has She Had It ?" She Said "She's Had It For Five Years. She Told Me That Those Trips She'd Go On Was To The Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. I Don't Know How Long She Has Left. I Just Feel So Guilty For Snapping At Her Because She Could've Died That Very Same Day. All I Can Do Is Help Make Her Last Days Meaningful." I Put My Arms Around Her And Said "God Got Her. If He See Fit That She Stays, He'll Give Her Everlasting Life. It's Gonna Be Alright We're Gonna Help You Through It." She Slightly Smiled And Said "Thank You. I Love You So Much." I Hugged Her And Said "No Problem. Now Come On Let's Cook You Look Hungry." We Went To The Kitchen, Laughed And Talked While Cooking. It Felt Like Old Times Again.

Kwon P.O.V

I Was Over Tay House Playing 2k15 While He Was Finally Sleeping. He Hasn't Slept In A Week So I'm Glad He's Resting. I Was All Into The Game When I Heard "Damn Black Folks Come Over Ya Crib And Immediately Go To The XBox Damn Son." I Started Laughing And Said "Bring Ya Ass Down Hea Luh Nigga." He Sat Down And Grabbed A Control And Started Playing The Game Too. He Broke The Silence And Said "You Heard Anything From Shonnah ?" I Said "Yeah. She's At Char House. She Just Came Back Like A Couple Hours Ago." He Threw The Controller Down And Said "Why Yo Waka Flocka Lookin Ass Didn't Tell Me. I Could've Been Over There. Where Tf My Shoes Man ?" I Paused The Game And Said "Man Nigga Sitcho Ass Down." He Looked At Me Crazy And Said "Nigga No. I Gotta Go Talk To Her Man. She Just Up And Left A Nigga Man. Nah Son She Got Some Explaining To Do " I Sighed And Said "Sit Down Man. Sit Down" He Plopped Down On The Couch, Putting His Hands Over His Face. I Said "Look Man. She Has Alot Going On In Her Life Man. I Left Her And Char Over There So They Can Catch Up, Talk, Cry, Whatever. Now I'm Not Even Gonna Lie, If Char Left Like That I'd Be Mad As Hell. I'd Probably Lock Her In A Room And Make Sure She Never Leaves My Sight. But Apart Of Me Would Understand Her Pain And Give Her More Love Than She Ever Seen Before. You Gotta Understand That Shonnah Didn't Fully Know How To Tell Anyone How She Felt So She Left. The Next Four Days Are Furlow Days So Ima Get Char To Get Her Over Here And Talk To You Aiight." He Dapped Me Up And Said "Aiight. My Nigga. Preciate It. Forreal Cause Man Lord Knows Shonnah Is My Rock. I'd Do Anything For Her." I Said "I Understand Cause If Char Ever Left Me Man I'd Lose It." He Said "Oh Yeah. What You Had To Tell Me ?" I Thought About It And Started Tellin Him What Happened. When I Got Done Telling Him What Happened, He Was Crying Laughing. He Said Laughing Tryna Catch His Breath "Wait Wait She Threatened To Stab You Multiple Times Omg Man. She Crazy Fr." I Said "Hell Yeah She Crazy But I Wouldn't Trade Her For The World Man. Mattah Fact Let Me Get Outta Hea And Gon Home. See Ya Lata Bruh."