New Beginnings Pt. 1

Chardonnay P.O.V

*briiiinnng*

Ughhhh ! Dammit I Keep Forgetting We Don't Go To School Until Monday And It's Only Friday. I Rolled Over And Turned My Alarm On My Phone Off And Got Right Back Under My Covers. Like Ain't No Gettin Up Bih. An Hour Later I Hear My Phone Buzzin. "Somebody's About To Get Cussed Out For Disrupting My Damn Sleep." I Said To Myself. I Looked At It And It Was A Text From Raekwon.
Text Convo:

Hubby: Good Morning Beautiful. You Were The First Thing On My Mind When I Woke Up So I Had To Let You Know That You Were On My Mind And How Happy I Am That You're In My Life. I Know You Probly Cussin Cause I Woke You Up But Hopefully This Put A Smile On Your Face. Me And Tay Will Be Over There After School. Have A Good Day And Don't Beat No One's Ass !

Wifey: Lol Awwwww Good Morning And Okay. Me And Shonnah Probly Just Gonna Chill Anyway. But Right Now I'm Taking My Ass Back To Sleep. Have A Good Day Babycakes.

Hubby: Lol Okay Thickums See Ya Later !

Awwww I Love Him. But I'm Still Fina Take My Ass Back To Sleep.

*three hours later*

I Wake Up To The Smell Of Biscuits And Literally Ran Down The Steps. Hell Yeah I Ran Down Them Steps Like The Devil Was Chasin Me. When I Got Down There Shonnah Was Flipping Some Pancakes. So I Snuck Up Behind Her And Started Grindin. "Ayeeee I Don't Seeee Nothin Wrooong Widd A Little Bump And Grind." I Sung. She Laughed And Moved Away. "Well I Do Hell. Yo Short Ass Can't Even Reach My Ass. Let Alone My Back" She Said. I Gasped And Clutched My Chest Dramatically And Said "I'm Appalled. All Of Us Don't Have An Ass That Looks Like A Horse Or A Back Like Slab Of Ribs" She Started Laughing And Said "You Know What Man I'm Not Startin Witchu Today. It's Too Early In The Morning Fah All That." I Said "Hell Yeah It's 10:45. I'm Fina Fix My Plate And Watch Spongebob." We Both Fixed Our Plates, Got Some Apple Juice And Went In The Den To Watch Spongebob. "Man Hell Nawl How The Hell A Crab Gon Have A Whale For A Daughter" Shonnah Said. "Guhh Ion Know Somebody Cheatin. They Betta Call Maury" I Said. We Both Started Laughing. After Spongebob Went Off Dora Dumb Ass Came On. "Bruh Hell Nawl Dora You Taco Bell Nacho El Grande Eatin Bitch You Know Damn Well That Train In Front Of You" I Screamed At The TV. "Bruh Dora Dere Go Swiper Brah ! I Said. "SWIPER NO SWIPING !" We Both Screamed At The TV. "Brah I Can't Watch This Dumb Bitch No More. Hell Nawl. So Um Ferb What Are We Gonna Do Today ?" I Said. "Shiid Ion Know Phineas What You Wanna Do Today." Shonnah Said. "We Could Go To The Store And Get Hella Snacks And Watch Netflix All Day Until Bring It Come On." I Said. She Said "Yeah Let's Go Before Ion Feel Like It No More" I Laughed And Said "Okay We Gotta Take A Shower First" We Got Up And Went To Shower.

Teshonnah P.O.V

*an hour later*

I Got Out The Shower With My Towel Wrapped Around Me, Looking For Something To Wear. Since We Just Chillin Ima Be Basic Asf But Cute. So I Pulled Out Some Blue Shorts, A Black Shirt That Said #ChillMode, And Some Black Converse. I Did My Hygiene Thing And Lotioned My Body And Put My Clothes On. I Looked In The Mirror And Thought To Myself "What The Hell I'm Posed To Do With My Hair" So I Just Put My Leave In Conditioner On To Make My Hair Less Poofy. When I Got Downstairs I See Munchkin On Her Step Stool Tryna Reach Her Keys. I Shook My Head And Got Them For Her. She Said "I Almost Had Them Lisa Leslie" I Said "And I Got Them For You Oompa Lumpa. Now Let's Go"
We Pulled Up At Walmart On The Eastside Blastin Fuck Up Some Commas. We Got Out And Went Straight To The Chip Aisle. Thirty Minutes Later We Went To The Counter With More Than 400$ Worth Of Junk & Real Food. The Only Fucked Up Thing Is It's 24 Registers But Only 4 Of Them Bitches Open Like The Fuck Brah. So After About Ten Minutes In Line We Got Our Stuff And Left. We Got To The House And Unloaded Everything Like Shit That's My Exercise For The Day. We Started Making A Nacho Cheese Sauce, Wings, Cheese Sticks, Ramen Noodles, Frozen Pizza And Bags Of Hot Cheetos And Hot Fries With Arizona's. We Got All The Food And Junk And Started Watching Empire On Netflix.