How It All Started

Chardonnay P.O.V

*brrrrring*
My Alarm Clock Went Off So Loud I Jumped Out Of Bed With My Guards Up. I Looked At My Clock And Realized It Was Only 5:45 A.M. "Ughhhh I Do Not Wanna See This School Today" I Mumbled To Myself. See I Went To Dougherty Comprehensive High School. At Dougherty We Have Almost Everything That Other High Schools Have Except We're Just Better. Anyway I Am A Junior With A Lot Of Senior And College Friends. I Honestly Didn't Even Like Some Of My Graduating Class. I Just Tolerate Them. I Have A Few Friends In My Class. Their Names Are Keisha, Sierra, And Teshonnah. I Slowly Got Outta My Warm Bed And Went To My Huge Walk In Closet. I Finally Decided On A Floral Print Blouse, White Dress Pants, And Nude Heels. Yes I May Be Big But She Can Dress Very Well. I Showered, Dried Off, And Put On My Velvet Sugar Lotion From Bath & Body Works. I Got Dressed, Wand Curled My Hair, Grabbed My Keys And Left In My 2016 Mercedes Benz.

Chardonnay P.O.V

*hooonk hooonk*

"Come On Shonnah Girl Damn We Gonna Be Late" I Yelled Out The Window.
"Char Shut The Hell Up I'm Coming Beauty Take Time This Shit Don't Just Happen" She Came Out The House Saying.
"Girl Please Don't Make Me Put This Size Nine Shoe Up Yo Boney Ass If You Don't Come On" I Threatened
We Do This Everyday And Each Day Our Insults Get Crazier And Funnier. But I Love Her She Just Take Too Damn Long.
"Char Shut Yo Cat Woman Lookin Ass Up And Unlock The Mothafuckin Door So We Can Leave" She Said
I Laughed And Unlocked The Door. "GIRL You Better Be Glad I Love Yo Ass Or Else You'd Be Walking" I Said.
"That's The Point ! You Love Me So Hush Up And Drive" She Said.

We Pulled Up And Shonnah Starts Walking Off. "So You Just Ain't Gon Wait For Me Bitch Really ?" I Told Her. "Char I Gotta Go See Mr. Green About This Work Chile I Need Grade Recovery And His Bald Headed Squidward Lookin Ass Said Come To His Class Before 8:30 And It's 8:25" She Said Over Her Shoulder. I Couldn't Do Nothing But Laugh At Her Crazy Butt. I Went To My Trunk And Got My Gucci Bag And Went Inside The Building To My Locker. All Of A Sudden As I'm Walking Away From My Locker, I Swear I Ran Into A Brick Wall Of Sexiness And Almost Fell But The Handsome Stranger Caught Me.
"Aye Nigga Watch Where The Fu-" I Stopped In My Words When I Looked Up.
"My Bad Ma I'll Be Careful Next Time" He Said With The Most Beautiful Smile And Dimples I'd Ever Seen.
"Aiight You Straight And I'm Not Ya Ma" I Said While Trying Not To Eye Rape Him.
"My Bad But I Didn't Catch Your Name " He Said.
" Well I Didn't Throw It And If You'll Excuse Me I Have To Go To Biology And You're Blocking Me Please Move Thank You. I Said And Walked Off. "Damn That Nigga Fine As Hell" I Thought To Myself.