Back To Life

Chardonnay P.O. V

Those Four Days Went By Fast As Hell. Now We're Back At School And Lord It Felt So Good Having The Crew Back Together Again. Currently We Were In The Lunchroom Talking About Empire. "Ion Care What You Say Cookie And Luscious Are Gon Get Back Together." Said Shonnah While Eating Her Salad. I Rolled My Eyes And Said "Chile Boo ! Luscious Can't Handle Cookie. She Needs A Real Man." Tay Waved Us Off And Said "Bullshit. Luscious Is Only Using Cookie And Her Dumb Ass Falling For It." I Said "Right ! Hell She Did 17 Years For The Asshole And Had To Build Herself Back Up While He Was Tryna Tear Her Down." Me And Tay Slapped Hands While Kwon And Shonnah Rolled Their Eyes. I Said "What Nigga" Kwon Said "First Off, I Believe Luscious Genuinely Love Cookie And -" I Cut Him Off Saying "And I Believe I Can Fly. Your Point ?" Shonnah And Tay Laughed While Kwon Glared At Me Before He Continued. "Before I Was Rudely Interrupted, I Was Gonna Say Luscious Genuinely Loves Cookie And Wants To Be With Her But His Love For Fame Is Blinding His Genuine Love For Her. Just Saying." Shonnah Said "Thank You ! Someone Gets It ! That's Exactly What I Said Yesterday." Tay Said "Well Whatever He Still Using Her." I Laughed And Said "Well On To Other News Guess Who's Birthday It Is Next Month." They All Started Guessing, Calling Out Random Names. "Beyonce" "Ciara" "Kendrick Lamar" "Spongebob !"
I Rolled My Eyes And Said "Really Nigga. Spongebob Nigga ? Anyway It's My Birthday Next Month !" They Was Like "Ohhhhhh" "I Knew That" Kwon Laughed And Said "Baby I Got Ya." I Said "Mmhmm We'll See." The Bell Rang Signaling Third Period. We All Got Up And Went To The Hallway. Kwon Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Put His Arms Around My Waist. I Said "I'll See You Later." Me And Shonnah Only Had One More Class. He Kissed My Forehead And Said "Okay Baby. Gimmie Kiss. " I Got On My Tippy Toes And Kissed Him. We Was All Into Until Shonnah Broke It Up Saying "Okay Kwon Swallow Her Why Don't Ya." We Pulled Away And Glared At Her While Her And Tay Laughed. Kwon Said "I'll See Fourth Period Baby." I Said "Okay." We Kissed And Went To Class. Today's Been A Good Day.

*after school*

Teshonnah P.O.V

"No Luh Hoe Run That Shit Again ! Say That Shit Again !" I Yelled. The Girl Just Stood There Looking In Horror. I Smirked And Said "I Thought So. Say Something Under Ya Breath Again And Ima Break Every Bone In Ya Body. And Scene." Everyone Clapped. I Was Auditioning For A Play In Atlanta So I Was Auditioning In The Drama Room In Front Of The Producer And Director. Yeah I'm An Actress. I've Been In Drama Class Since Ninth Grade. I Sat In My Chair And The Drama Teacher Ms. Wilkins Stood Up And Said "Teshonnah That Was Excellent. Okay Students We'll Have Call Backs In A Week, So Next Week Be Sure To Look For The Paper Posted Outside The Door. Okay You're Dismissed." I Picked Up My Script And Purse And Started To Walk Out To My Car When I Seen The Girl I Was Doing The Scene With At The Bus Stop Ahead. So I Got In My Car And Drove Up To The Bus Stop, Rolled Down The Window And Said "Hey You Need A Ride ?" She Looked Up From Her Phone And Said "Yes Please." I Unlocked The Door And Said "Come On." She Got Her Stuff And Got In The Car. "Thank You So Much. I Really Wasn't Feeling The Bus Today." I Said "No Problem. You Don't Have A Car Or Anything ?" She Shook Her Head And Said "My Car Is In The Shop And My Brother Won't Get Me A Rental So I've Been Riding The Bus For A Month To And From School." I Stopped At The Light And Said "Really ? I Haven't Seen You Around Before." She Said "Yeah I'm Low-key. I Take Classes At Albany Tech In The Morning And Come To School Around Lunchtime." I Nodded And Said "Okay. Hey You Wanna Get Something To Eat Cause I'm Hungry Them Nachos At Lunch Didn't Do Shit But Make Me Mad." She Laughed And Said "Yeah I'm Hungry. I Was Just Gon Cook Some Noodles." I Laughed And Said "Girl I Understand." I Pulled Up At Waffle House And We Got Out, Went In And Ordered. Once Our Orders Were Filled We Sat Down And Ate. As I Ate I Started Conversation. " So, What's Your Name ?" She Said "Nia" I Raised An Eyebrow And Said "Like Nia Long ?" She Laughed Hard As Hell And Said "Nah It's Short For Tania" I Said "Ohh Okay." She Said "What About You ? What's Your Name ?" I Said "Teshonnah But Everyone Calls Me Shonnah." She Sipped Her Drink And Said "Nice. So What Got You In Drama Club ?" I Finished Chewing Up My Eggs And Said "My Life. Acting Is My Escape From My Problems. Like I Can Become Any Character And Relate To Them In Some Way. I Come Alive. It's Been A Way Of Life." She Nodded Her Head And Said "Yeah You Right. That's Why I'm In Drama Too. Like When I Become That Character On Stage I Become Free. I Bloom And Blossom. All Of My Problems Drift Away." I Nodded In Agreement. "Hey You Wanna Go To The Mall ?" She Said "Ummm Sure." I Said "Okay Let's Go. " We Threw Our Trash Away And Headed Out To The Mall. We Shopped For Two Hours Laughing And Talking. When We Got Back To The Car, I Was In Tears Laughing. I Said"Girl You Crazy As Hell." She Laughed And Said "Nah You The Funny One." I Said"Whaaatever. Where You Live ?" She Looked A Bit Nervous When I Said That. I Said "What ?" She Sighed And Said "I'm Embarrassed. I Live In Bethel Apartments And I'm Ashamed Because I Don't Have The Necessities That You Have. I Don't Have A Car, I Don't Have Many Clothes, I Work Two Jobs To Support Myself Because My Brother Is Barely There. My Parents Abandoned Us Because They Were Struggling So They Left. Now I'm All Alone." She Started Crying Hard. I Leaned Over And Gave Her A Hug And Said "Look That's Nothing To Be Ashamed Of. My Life Isn't Perfect At All Nowhere Near Perfect. I Work Hard So I Can Be The Example For Young Girls Everywhere. My Mother Abandoned Me When I Was Young And My Brother Had To Hustle So We Can Eat Resulting In His Arrest. I Had To Move In With My Bestfriend And I've Been Living With Her Ever Since. When Her Mom Died, My Mom Came Back And Tried To Live Off Of Me Basically. I Made Her Work And She Started Back Into Her Old Routine Of Leaving All The Time. Her And I Just Reconnected And Our Bond In Growing. She Got My Brother Out Of Jail And He Lives With Her Temporarily. So I Had To Go Through Some Obstacles Before I Even Got To The Place I'm In Now. So Don't Worry Your Season Will Come. The Bible Says "Pray Without Cease." But Don't Forget That Faith Without Work Is Dead So If You Keep Praying And Not Working Then Your Prayers Are Basically For Nothing. Be Strong Girl And If You Need Anything, Call Me." She Looked In Shock And Sniffled Saying "Thank You. I Know I Just Met You But You're A Great Friend." I Smiled And Said "No Problem Girl. Now Let's Get You Home." I Started Up The Car And Drove To Bethel. Once I Pulled Up To Her Apartment, I Said "Is This It ?" She Said "Yes. Thank You So Much." She Started Grabbing Her Bags. I Smiled And Said "No Problem. Remember If You Need Anything Call Me." She Shut The Door And Said "Okay. See You Later." I Drove Off And Headed Home. Tania Seems Very Nice. I Hope Her Looks Aren't Deceiving.

Tania P.O.V

Once I Got In The Door My Brother Came Drilling Me With Questions. "Tania Lashan Gibson Where The Hell You Been ? It's Eight O Fuckin Clock And You Just Now Coming In With Bags. Explain." I Shook My Head And Started Walking To My Room. He Followed Of Course. I Sat My Stuff Down And Said "Well If You Must Know I Have A New Friend. Her Name's Shonnah, I Met Her At Auditions For The Play And She Seen Me At The Bus Stop And She Gave Me A Ride. We Got Something To Eat Then Went Shopping, I Guess The Time Got Away From Us." He Sighed And Said "Okay Babygirl. I'm Sorry For Being So Mean And Overprotective But You're All I Have. It's My Responsibility To Make Sure You're Safe, In School, And Successful. I Want You To Make Something Of Yourself And Not Be Like These Prostitutes Out Hea. Ya Hea Me ?" I Nodded And He Said "Okay. I'm About To Go Outta Town On Business Tomorrow But I Have Security Watching You So You're Safe." He Dug In His Pockets And Gave Me Eight Thousand Dollars. "Here Go Get Ya Car Fixed, Pay The Electric Bill, Water Bill And Put Food In The Refrigerator." I Nodded. He Kissed My Forehead And Said "See You Later Babygirl. I Love You." I Hugged Him And Said "Love You Too." He Left And As Soon As He Left I Pulled My Vibrator Out. Something About Shonnah Had Me Horny. Yes I'm A Lesbian And Proud. Shonnah Made Me So Horny Today That I Just Wanted To Eat Her Pussy Right Then And There. I Know She Got A Boyfriend But That Don't Matter To Me. I Wanted Her In The Worse Way. I Was Wet Just Thinking About It. I Turned My Vibrator On High Speed And Let It Do It's Magic. I Came Four Times And Each Time I Was Calling Shonnah's Name. Shonnah Will Be Mine Soon. No Matter What.