What Just Happened ?

Chardonnay P.O.V

I Turn Around And See Raekwon Holding Me Over His Shoulder. I Yelled And Screamed And Kicked "RAEKWON PUT ME DOWN FORE I KICK YO ASS. LONG HEADED ASS BASTARD. BOB MARLEY LOOKIN ASS NIGGARDLY. UGLY ASS MOTHAFU-" I Got Stopped On Words When I Felt A Stinging Pain On My Ass. I Know This Nigga Ain't Just Smacked My Ass. I Was Already Mad That That Bitch Sierra Pulled My Freshly Put In Weave And Now He Done Slapped My Ass. I Don't Know Where I Got Strength From But I Hopped My Short Ass Off And Almost Landed On The Floor But He Saved Me Again. This Time Instead Of Saying Anything He Kissed Me Like Literally Kissed Me. I Kissed Him Back. Hell You Would Too If A Fine Ass Dread Head Kissed You. The Kiss Got Deeper And More Intense As His Tongue Plunged In My Mouth. Our Tongues Fought Together In An Endless Battle. I Became Slightly Aroused Because His Hands Gripped My Ass And Any Big Booty Girl Know The Feeling They Have When A Boy Squeeze They Butt While Kissing. As Soon As I Got Into The Kiss He Pulled Away. "Got Dammit Man" I Cursed To Myself. He Looked At Me And Smirked With a Cocky Grin. He Said "I Knew You Liked Me As Much As I Like You. You Need To Stop Playin So I Can Show You What This Tongue Can Really Do" At That Moment I Blacked Out For About Two Seconds On This Cocky Bastard "Lemme Tell Yo Shaquille O'Neil Lookin Ass Something. I'm Not That Typa Fuckin Girl. You Got The Wrong One Potna Because Please Believe I'm Bout That Life I Can Make Yours End In A Phone Call So Don't Tryta Play Me Like Some Hoe ! You Cocky Bastard Stay Away From Me Or Ima Tie You To A Chair, Cut Yo Dick Off, Pour Acid On The Area, Cook It And Make You Eat It Understand Mothafucka !" With That I Stormed Off To Find Shonnah. I Can't Believe That Nigga Had The Nerve And The Audacity To Say That To Me. Ughhhh I Wanna Kill Him.

Shonnah P.O.V

"I Mean Shonnah Just Ask Your Brother..." That's All I Remember Before Punchin That Hoe Dead In Her Mouth. I Tried To Tell Char That The Bitch Was A Shady Fake Hoe But She Wanted To Be All Lollipops And Rainbows That She Didn't Notice It. Lemme Calm Down. Wosaah Wosaah. "Aye Ma You Alright " I Heard A Deep Voice Say. "First Off I Ain't Ya Ma. Second Leave Me The Hell Alone Before I Beat Ya Ass" I Said Back To The Person. The Person Chuckled And Said "My Bad I Just Don't Like Seeing Beautiful Girls Lookin Mad" "Look Nigga Didn't I Say To Leave Me The Fu-" I Looked Up Into The Most Beautiful Greenish Blue Eyes Ever. Damn This Nigga Fine. "Ummm Excuse Me You Alright ?" He Said. "Yeah Yeah I'm Straight. Look I'm Sorry I'm Just Not In A Good Mood Because I Had To Beat A Hoe Ass And Mess My Hair Up. Anyway What's Your Name" I Said. "You Straight And I Know You Did Whoop Her Ass I Mean I'm The One Who Pulled You Off Her. Oh And My Name's Dontay Scott. But You Can Just Call Me Tay What's Yours Beautiful " He Said. Damn What The Hell Is My Name. He Got Me All Messed Up. "M-m-my Name's Teshonnah But You Can Call Me Shonnah " "Aiight We Gettin Somewhea. But Umm Can I Have Your Number So We Can Chill " He Said. At That Moment I Came Back To Planet Earth. "Nigga No. You Sexy And All But Nah Son You Ain't Ready Fah Me. Maybe If We Cross Paths Again But I Doubt That Happening." I Walked Away To Go Find Char. That's My Rider.

Dontay P.O.V

Hey Beautiful Ladies. I'm Dontay Latreal Scott. I'm 6'0. I'm Part Puerto Rican And Black Which Explains The Waves On Swim In My Hair. I Have Greenish Blue Eyes That Tend To Changed Colors. I'm A Bit Cocky But I Mean Look At Me I'm Sexy And I Can Get Any Girl That I Want. I'm A Player I'm Gonna Be A Player Til I Die. They'll Have To Snatch My Player Card Outta My Cold Dead Fingers Before I Everrrr Fall In Love Again. But Right Now I Have My Eyes On Teshonnah. Good Lawd That Much Ass Should Be Illegal. She Say I'm Not Ready For Her. Whatever Ima Get Her And See How That Ass Work Put Her To The Curb. But Something Tells Me That Ima Have To Try A Bit Harder Than I Expected. Normally The Hoes Fall For My Smooth Voice And Smile But Not This One. This A Personal Challenge That I'm Willing To Take. So Let The Games Begin.

Dontay In The MM