Numb

Chardonnay's Outfit In The MM

Teshonnah P.O.V

I Woke Up The Next Day At Five In The Morning. School Didn't Start Until Eight But I Had Alot On My Mind. I Couldn't Stop Thinking About Char And Kwon. All These Questions Ran Through My Mind. Like Is Tay Going To Do That Too ? Is He Going To Cheat On Me ? Can I Fully Trust Him ? I Looked Over At Him Sleeping Peacefully And Could Only Cry. He Says All These Glorious Things And Me With My Insecurities Have A Hard Time Believing It. I Slowly Got Outta Bed Careful Not To Wake Tay. I Grabbed My Clothes Out Of My Bag For Today And Went In The Bathroom. I Turned On The Tub And Put Bubbles In It. I Plugged My Speakers Up And Hooked My Aux Cord Up And Let Music Play Softly In The Background. I Got In The Tub And Soaked My Problems Away.

*1 Hour Later*

I Woke Up Not Realizing That I Was Asleep In The Tub. Surprisingly The Water Was Still Warm. I Cleaned Myself Quickly And Got Out. I Drained The Water Out And Cleaned Out The Tub. I Dried Off, Did My Hygiene Thing And Put On My Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion From Bath&Body Works. I Didn't Really Feel Like Getting All Dressed Up So I Put On Some Grey Sweatpants, A Plain White T Shirt, Red And Black Jordans, With My Miami Heat Beanie. I Had Straightened My Hair Out So The Cap Could Fit. I Got All My Stuff, Put It In My Overnight Bag, Cleaned Up The Bathroom And Left Out. When I Was Coming Out I Heard Tay In His Bathroom Showering. I Got My Keys Off The Key Hook In The Kitchen And Left. It Was Still Early So I Went To McDonald's And Got A Mocha Frappé And Burger King To Get A Butter Biscuit And Hash Browns. I Pulled Up At The School And Sat In My Car For About Thirty Seconds. I Texted Tay And Told Him I Left. I Got Out And Went In The Chorus Room. I Spoke To Mr. Newsome And Started Eating My Food. When I Was Done, I Threw Away My Trash. I Got On The Piano And Started Vibing Until The Bell Rang. Well There Goes My Quiet Time.

Chardonnay P.O.V

*briiiiiinnnng*

Ughhhh Dammit. I Forgot That I Had School Today. I Looked At The Clock And It Said 5:30 A.M. I Groaned. I Rolled Over And Hit Something Hard. I Looked Over And Saw Raekwon. I Instantly Smiled Remembering Last Night. I Can't Believe How One Person Could Make Me Feel Like I Have No Cares In The World. I Got Up With A Huge Smile On My Face. I Was Feeling Extra Sexy Today So I Went In My Closet And Found My Blue Skater Skirt And Long Sleeved Gold Versace With Blue, Green, And Red Design Crop Top With My Gold Sandal Heels. I Hopped In The Shower And Scrubbed With My Tangerine Body Wash. While I Was In There, I Brushed And Flossed My Teeth. When I Got Out, I Dried Off And Lotioned My Body With Velvet Sugar Lotion From Bath&Body Works. I Put On My New Black Lace Push Up Bra And Panty Set From AdoreMe.Com. I Walked To My Closet And Got Dressed Then Went In The Bathroom And Wand Curled My Hair. When I Was Satisfied, I Used My Selfie Stick To Take Pics. I Took Like Fifty Pics. I Was Going To Post Them Later. I Went Downstairs To The Kitchen And Looked At The Clock And It Was Only 7:15 A.M. So I Was About To Cook Some Bacon And Eggs To Make A Sandwich With Until The Smell Of Pancakes, Eggs And Bacon Hit My Nose. I Saw Raekwon Pilling Food On My Plate. I Smiled And Said "Good Morning" He Looked Up And Said "Good Morning Beautiful." He Came Over To Me And Kissed Me. He Said "How'd You Sleep Baby ?" I Smiled And Said "Like A Baby Thanks To You." He Laughed And Said "I'm Glad I Could Be Of Assistance To You." I Laughed. I Went To The Counter And Grabbed My Food And Started Going In. While I Was Eating, Kwon Said "Baby You Want Some Orange Juice, Apple Juice Or Coffee ?" I Said "Coffee With Hazelnut Creamer. The Creamer Is In The Left Door Of The Refrigerator." He Got The Creamer And My Travel Coffee Cup And Made My Coffee. He Handed It To Me And Said "Here You Go Baby. Do You Need Anything Else ?" Because I Had Food In My Mouth, I Shook My Head No. When I Was Done Eating, I Was About To Get Up To Wash It But Before I Could Get Up Kwon Grabbed And Washed It For Me. I Said "Kwon I Would've Done It." He Dried The Dish And Put It Back In The Dish Rack. He Said "I Wanted To Do It. You're My Queen And I'm Going To Treat You As Such." I Smiled, Went Up To Him And Put My Arms Around His Neck And He Put His Arms Around My Waist. I Pecked His Lips A Couple Times And Said "Thanks Babe" He Kissed Me Back And Said "Baby, After Yesterday I Realized I Only Want You And Only You Forever. If I Would've Lost You, I Don't Know What I'd Do. You're My Everything And I Wouldn't Mess This Up For Nothing. I Love You." Tears Rolled Down My Face. He Held Me Tight And Said "I Love You And Wouldn't Jeopardize What We Have Ever Again." I Looked Him In The Eyes And Said "I Hear You Baby. I Love You Too." He Kissed Me Slow And Passionate Then Suddenly Pulled Away And Said "Baby We Gotta Get To School It's 7:45". I Said "Okay. I Just Gotta Get My Keys And Purse." I Got My Keys To The Champagne Colored 2016 Mercedes Benz And My Purse, Locked The House, Kissed Kwon And Got In My Car. I Sped Down The Road To School. I Got There In Ten Minutes When It Actually Takes Thirty Minutes To Get There. I Pulled My Next to Shonnah's Car. I Got Out With My Purse On My Shoulder, Locked My Car, And Literally Ran To The Chorus Room. Time I Stepped In The Door And Got To The Piano, The Bell Rang. Perfect Timing. I Was Looking For Shonnah And Didn't See Her. So I Just Went On Practicing My Warm Ups. When The Bell Rang For Second Period, I Seen Shonnah Leave Outta Mr. Newsome's Office With Her Earphones In. Before I Could Catch Up To Her, She Was Already Gone. Weird.