Shorty Will You Be Mine Pt. 2

Teshonnah P.O.V
*briiiiinngggggg*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Goin Off. I Looked At The Time And It Said 8 O'clock. I Took My Black Ass Right Back To Sleep Like Who Wakes Up Early On A Saturday. I Laid There Fah About Five Minutes. Then I Realized I Was Gonna Be Spendin All Day With Tay. I Jumped Up Fast As Hell And Ran Fah The Closet. I Was Still At Char's House If You're Wondering. Speaking Of Char I Heard Her Tip In At 4 O'clock In The Mornin. Hmmmm Lemme Find Out Tay Was Drinkin From The Fountain Of Char. Mmmhmmm. But Anyway What The Hell Am I Gonna Where ? I Guess Ima Have To Be Sexy But Casual. Casually Sexy. I Spent Forty Five Minutes Tryin On Outfits And I Finally Found One. I Looked At It And Said Yessss Bitch. You Betta You Betta. I Looked At The Time And Said "OH SHIT" I Ran To The Bathroom And Turnt The Water On Warm. I Scrubbed My Body With Some Georgia Peach Scented Bodywash From Bath & Body Works. While I Was In The Shower I Decided To Wash My Hair Cause Chile It Was Goin Through The Struggle. An Hour Later I Got Outta Shower And Brushed My Teeth, Garbled With Listerine, And Flossed. I Ran To My Room And Picked Up My Phone. I Seen It Was A Text From Tay.
Text Convo:

Prince Tay: Good Morning Beautiful. I'm Ready To Spend Time With You Today. I Hope You're Ready Tah Turn The Fuck Up. Anyway I'll Be At Ya At 10 O'clock. So Have Ya Sexy Ass Ready.

Sexy Red: Good Morning And Okay. Where Exactly Are We Going

Prince Tay: It's A Surprise Lil Red. Just Dress Comfortable.

Sexy Red: Aiight

I Looked At The Time And Saw It Was 8:50. I Had One More Hour. Since I Put Some Flexi Rods In When I Got Outta The Shower I Decided To Keep Em In Until 9:30. I Put On Some Velvet Sugar Scented Lotion From Bath & Body Works. I Put On My Outfit And Took The Flexi Rods Out And Shook My Curls Into Place. I Took Some Pics For The Gram And Went Downstairs To Watch Spongebob. Don't Fuckin Judge Me That Lil Nigga Funny As Hell. Time I Sat Down I Heard Somebody Knock At The Door. "Don't These Muhhfuckas Know It's A Doorbell Right There. Damn" I Mumbled. I Look Up To See The Most Sexiest Boy Ever. "Good Morning Beautiful"

Dontay P.O.V

So I Woke Up Early Asf. "She Bettah Be Lucky I'm Feelin Her Ass" I Mumbled As I Got Up. I Looked At My Phone And Seen It Was 7 o'clock. I Got Up And Went To Go Get Everything Set Up And To Get Shonnah's Gift. When I Got Back Home, I Seen It Was 8 O'clock. I Raced To The Shower And Scrubbed With My Axe Bodywash. I Got Out And Brushed My Teeth, Gargled And Picked My Hair Out. I Didn't Have To Do Much Cause The Water Made It Curly. I Decided To Text Lil Mama. She Had Been On My Mind Since Last Night. Damn She Had Me Open. I Hope She Don't Hurt Me Like My Last Girlfriend. Man That Hoe Broke My Fuckin Heart. I Gave Her Everything. Then She Started Actin Funny. She Barely Texted Me Or Called Me. So One Day I Went Over Her House To Chill. I Opened The Door And Seen Her Suckin Some Guy's Dick While The Other Guy Was Hittin It From The Back. I Literally Lost My Mind Fah Bout Five Minutes. I Walked Out That House And Didn't Turn Back. From That Day I Vowed To Never Fall In Love Again. But When I Met Shonnah, I Knew I Had To Have Her. She Had A Mystery About Her That I Wanted To Explore. So I Wanted To Show Shonnah A Different Part Of Me. I Wanted To Show Her That I Was Really Interested. So I Put On My Best Gear And Went To Get Her. I Pulled Up At The House And Knocked. I Could Hear Her Fussing. I Laughed. When She Opened The Door I Swear To God I Almost Took Her Right Then And There On The Floor. So I Smiled At Her And Said "Good Morning Beautiful" She Started Blushing Like Crazy.
"Good Morning" Shonnah Said.
"You Ready To Go Baby Girl ? We Gotta Alotta Stuff To Do." I Said. She Gave Me A "Nigga Really" Face. But She Reluctantly Said "Yeah I Just Gotta Get My Key And My Purse." Soon As She Started For Her Purse I Grabbed It And Put It Back Down. She Looked At Me Like "Tf Nigga". I Said " When You With Me Baby You Don't Need Nothing But Your Key. Just Bring Yourself And I'll Take Care Of The Rest. So Come On So We Can Go Witcha Sexy Ass." Before She Could Reply I Grabbed Her And Kissed Her Passionately, She Tasted Like Cotton Candy. I Kissed Her Slooow And Steady While Gripping Her Ass. She Started To Moan So I Could Tell She Had A Waterfall Going On. Soon As She Got Too Into It I Pulled Away And Said "I'll Be At The Car". I Walked Off Smooth As Hell.

Teshonnah P.O.V

"Did That Nigga Just Kiss Me" I Thought To Myself. Lord Jesus His Lips Were Soft And Sweet. I Just Wanted To Say Fuck This Date Let's Have Sex ! Chile I Had To Get Myself Together Fast. I Went To The Downstairs Bathroom And Freshened Up Cause A Bitch Panties Was Drenched ! I Walked To The Car And Before I Could Touch The Door, Tay Opens It For Me. I Was Shocked Cause Normally A Nigga Will Say Get In And We'll Be Out. I Was Even More Shocked When He Closed The Door After I Got In. "Damn He's Smart, He's Sexy. He's Thuggish, And He's A Gentleman. Damn This Can't Be Real" I Thought. "This Is Real Babygirl. No Fictional Games Here" He Said. Damn I Musta Said That Out Loud. Well Oh Well. An Hour Later We Pull Up At IHop In Florida. Like Damn You Drive Fast Then I Saw It was Only Eleven A.m. He Opened My Door And Helped Me Out The Car And We Walked In Hand In Hand. Once We Sat Down And Ordered We Started Talking.
"So What's The Real Deal With You Mr. Scott" I Said While Sipping On My Apple Juice. He Started Laughing And Said "Well Lil Red It'll Be More Time For That I Just Wanna Know About You." I Was Impressed Normally Niggas Go On And On About Them. I Said "Wow. But I Just Wanna Know Your Intentions. Like Why You Tryna Get With Me" Before He Could Answer Our Order Came Back. So We Ate In Silence And Left. An Hour Later We Were At Disney World. What The Hell ! I Almost Screamed I Always Wanted To Go Here. He Looked At Me And Smiled. "Come On Lul Red. We Gotta Get Tickets And Shit So You Can Enjoy Yaself. Anything You Need I Got Ya." When We Got Out The Car I Raced To The Ticket Booth And We Bought Over 400 Tickets. We Spent The Whole Day Laughin And Jokin Around. He Even Won Me A Huge Minnie Mouse Stuffed Animal. We Took Pictures With Daffy Duck And Goofy. It Was Magical. By The Time We Left It Was 7 O'Clock PM. Before We Left We Sat On The Bleachers Watching Fireworks While He Held Me Tight. I'd Never Been Held Before I Loved This Feeling Of Bliss And Romance. I Feel Like I'm Falling In Love I Don't Know Yet. Then Finally On The Last Firework He Kissed Me. It Was Nice And Slow. I Was In Heaven With My Angel.

Dontay P.O.V

Damn Tonight Was Perfect. After I Kissed Her I Felt Like The Luckiest Man Alive. I Picked Her Up And Carried Her To The Car As If I Was The Groom And She Was The Bride. "You Hungry ? Cause I'm Hungry As Hell" I Said. "Hell Yeah ! I Want Some Soul Food Chile" She Said. I Laughed Like Hell I Said "Okay Baby. I Got You" Fifteen Minutes Later I Pulled Up At My Favorite Soul Food Restaurant In Florida "Sylvia's" . Once We Got In, Ordered, And Started Eating We Started Talking.
"So Back To My Question You Ain't Responded To Yet. Yep Sugar I Ain't Forget" She Said. I Looked Her In The Eyes And Said "Well. Every Since That Day I Seen You I Just Wanted You. Something About You Seems Familiar. Something About You Makes Me Wanna Explore More Into You. I Wanna Make Love To Your Mind. I Wanna Make Love To Your Heart. I Wanna Make Love To Your Soul. Then I Wanna Make Love To Your Body. But First I Wanna Get To Know You, Court You And Romance You. Not Just Fuck You And Duck You. Nah You Too Special For That. I Wanna Heal Your Heart Over The Pain It's Been Through. If You'd Just Let Me In And I'll Show You Evreything I Mean. Cause When I Want Something I Get It." After I Was Finished She Was Wiping Away Tears. "Wow I Never Had A Guy To Care This Much For Me Before. I'm Willing To Let You In As Long As You Don't Hurt Me. I've Been Hurt Continuously And I Don't Wanna Be Hurt Again I'm Trusting You." She Said. I Looked Her In Her Eyes And Held Her Hand In Mine And Said "Babygirl I Know What You Mean. I've Been Hurt Before I've Experienced A Broken Heart Too. We Can Heal Together. I Want Ever Hurt You Intentionally. I Don't Ever Intend To Hurt You. You're A Diamond In The Rough That I'm Willing To Polish And Smooth Out." We Went Back Eating With Nothing More To Say. When We Got Done, I Carried Her To The Car And Drove Her Home. Once We Got To Her House I Woke Her Up And Walked Her To Her Door. "I Had A Great Time With You Tonight Tay. Thanks For The Best Day Of My Life." She Said. I Said "No Thank You For Making Me Feel Like The Greatest Man In The World." Before She Could Say More I Kissed Her Passionately But Swift Leaving Her Wanting More. I Pulled Away Kissed Her Forehead And Said "Goodnight" I Walked Away. "Damn I Think I'm In Love" I Thought