Let Me

Dontay P.O.V

I Woke Up With Shonnah In My Arms Laying On My Chest. I Looked Down At Her And Smiled. I Really Had Deep Feelings For Her. Like She Made Me Feel Whole. She Wasn't With Me Because Of How Fine I Was Or How Much Money I Had She Was With Me For Me And When That Time Comes Ima Make Her Mine. I Slowly Got Outta Bed And Went To Cook Her Breakfast. Yes A Nigga Can Cook. I Looked In My Fridge And Got Out Some Ingredients And Started Cooking. I Cooked Buttermilk Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, Grits,Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits, Hash Browns, Omlets, And Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. When I Was Fixing Her Plate I Heard Her Come In The Kitchen. She Smiled At Me And Said "Is All This For Me ?" I Said "Yes Ma'am. I've Cooked Everything Possible So Please Leave Some Left Cause Food Stamps Don't Come Til The First And Today Is The 15th." She Started Laughing And Said "Well In That Case We'd Might As Well Go To IHOP." I Started Laughing And Said "Whaaaateverrr. But Annnyyway Come On Let's Eat." We Sat Down, Prayed And Went In On All That Food. Wasn't Nothin Left. We Cleaned Up Everything And Then She Said She Had To Go Home And Shower. Before She Could Touch The Door I Called Her Name. She Said "Yes ?" I Went To Her, Put My Arms Around Her Waist, Looked Her Deep In The Eyes And Kissed Her. Not Just Any Kiss But A Passion Filled One. I Wanted Her To Feel All My Feelings For Her. When She Put Her Arms Around My Neck I Knew She Was Feeling Me Too. When We Finally Let Each Other Go. I Just Held Her. I Whispered In Her Ear "I'm Here For The Long Run. I Wanna Be With You" She Whispered Back "I Wanna Be With You Too." I Kissed Her Forehead. I Said "At 6 O'Clock I'm Taking You Out. Be Ready." She Nodded Her Head And Left. I Looked At The Clock And It Was 10:45. I Started Making Plans Cause She Deserved It

Teshonnah P.O.V

As I Was Driving Back To The House, I Couldn't Stop Thinking About Dontay. He Was So Thoughtful. He Actually Cared About Me And How I Feel. He Was Everything I Had Been Looking For. He's The One. I Feel It. I Just Don't Wanna Be Hurt Again. He Makes Me Feel So Loved. I Do Love Him And I've Only Been Knowing Him For Two Weeks. I Hope I'm Making The Right Decision. When I Got To Char's House I Seen Kwon's Car Still There. I Laughed To Myself. I Knew She Was Gonna Let It Go. See Char's The Type Of Girl To Hear Your Side And The Other Person's Side. And If She Trust You She'll Let It Go. So I Know They Good. When I Walked In They Were In The Den Watching Power On Netflix While Eating Huge Stacks Of Pancakes And Bacon. She Had Her Legs Resting On His Lap And He Had The Chair Reclined Back With His Feet Up. They Looked So Cute. I Took An Off Guard Of Them And Put It On Instagram With The Caption "#RelationshipGoals ✊" I Got 90 Likes In Two Minutes. I Walked In And Said "Y'all Got Some More Food Left. She Said "Yeah It's More On The Stove. We Just Cooked It Ten Minutes Ago So It's Still Hot" I Said "Okay" I Went To The Kitchen And Fixed My Food. When I Seen Them Pancakes My Inner Fat Girl Came Out. Yeah I Already Ate But Shiiiid I'm Still Fina Eat ! I Took My Food Up To My Room And Started Watching Lifetime. When I Was Done Eating I Took My Plate Downstairs And Washed It. I Tipped In The Den And Saw Them Knocked Out Sleep. I Took Another Pic Of Them And Sent It To Char. I Went Back To My Room, Took A Shower, And Went To Sleep.

Dontay P.O.V

So I'm Sitting Here Tryna Think Of Ways To Ask Shonnah To Be My Girl. She Deserves The World And Then Some. She Deserves Everything Because That's Just Her. I Love Everything About Her. I Love How She Walks, How She Talks, How She's Boss As Hell, How She's Independent, And How She's About Business. She Cooks, Can Dress, And Keeps Herself Up. No Female Has That Gift. She's Extraordinary. And If Ion Wife Her Now Someone Else Will Tryta Get Her And Fuck Her Over And I'm Not Having That Shit. So I'm Finalizing Reservations, Getting Gifts, And Getting Information. Tonight's Gonna Be Great. I Looked At Clock And Saw It Was 3 O'Clock So I Had Two Hours To Get Ready.

Shonnah P.O.V

I Woke Up And Looked At The Clock. It Said 3 o'clock. I Jumped Up And Ran Straight For My Closet. I Couldn't Find Anything At All. Like All These Clothes And Can't Find Nothing To Wear. So I Went Downstairs Looking For Char. I Found Her Reading A Story On Wattpad In The Den. I Said "Char I Need Help." She Said "I'm Glad You've Finally Come To Terms With That." I Rolled My Eyes And Said "Chardonnay I'm Serious" She Said "Oh This Is Serious. What Is It Babe ?" I Started Explaining To Her What's Going On And Her Overdramatic Ass Gets Up, Runs Upstairs To My Room And Starts Looking Everywhere In My Closet. I Sat Watching Her Thinking Girl Is It That Serious. She Said "Yes Its That Serious ! It's Huge !" I Just Shook My Head. Fifteen Minutes Later She Pulls Out A White Skater Skirt With A Black Belt, Maroon Crop Top And Black Sandle Heels. I Said "That's Perfect. Thanks Smidget" I Kissed Her On The Cheek. She Started Laughing And Said "Yeah Yeah Yeah I'm The Best And I Knooooow It" I Rolled My Eyes And Said "Girl I Gotta Take A Shower, Do My Hair & Put On Clothes. Laaawd Have Mercy. I Need Some Help With This Thick Mess On My Head" She Said "Have No Fear. Smidget Is Here. Just Gon Head And Take A Shower And I'll Handle The Rest Okay." I Said "Okay" And I Got In The Shower. I Turned The Water On Warm. I Grabbed My Georgia Peach Bath And Body Works Bodywash And Put Some On My Loofah And Scrubbed Clean. When I Got Out I Brush My Teeth, Gargled And Flossed. I Put My Red Lace Victoria Secret Bra And Panty Set On With The Push Up Bra And Put On Some Velvet Sugar Lotion From Bath And Body Works. Put My White Robe On And Went To My Vanity. Char Had Her Flat Iron, Electric Hot Comb, Wand Curler African Pride Grease, A Comb, And A Brush. She Looked At Me And Said "Sit Down" I Sat Down And Said "Inspector Gadget What Are You About To Do With All That Heat On My Head. I Actually Wanna Have Hair When I Turn 60." She Smacked Her Lips And Rolled Her Eyes And Said "Guhhhh I Have The Heat Resistant Stuff Right By The African Pride Grease. Everything Over Here Has Argon Oil And Natural Resources So Shut The Hell Up And Sit Still" I Shut My Mouth And Let Her Work Her Magic. First, She Parted My Hair Into Sections And Put The Grease On It. Then She Hot Combed It And Made It Completely Straight. Second, She Put The Heat Resistant Stuff On My Hair. Then She Flat Ironed It While Combing It. So Now It Looked Shiny And Straight. Like A Fresh Weave. Last, She Parted Me A Side Bang. Then She Wand Curled My Hair And Sprayed It. Then She Got Some Lipstick And Eye Shadow And Started Applying. By The Time She Was Through I Looked At Myself I'm The Mirror And Said Wow. I Looked Amazing. I Jumped Up And Hugged Char Really Tight. She Said "You're Welcome Sis. Now Come On And Put Ya Clothes On Tay Will Be Here Any Minute." I Rushed A Put On My Clothes, Put My Gold Necklace And Gold Earrings, Put On My Gold Sandal Heels Instead Of The Black Ones And Put On Some Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume. By The Time I Grabbed My Purse I Heard Char Calling My Name To Come Downstairs. When I Got Downstairs I Seen The Most Sexiest Caramel Guy In The World Waiting For Me. He Looked At Me And Said "Oh My God"