Reunited Pt. 2

Tangela P.O.V

Frank And I Arrived At Red Lobster After A Car Ride Full Of Laughter. Frank Is Such A Gentleman. He Opened My Door For Me, Helped Me Out The Car, Closed My Door, Held My Hand As We Walked To The Door And He Even Held The Door Open For Me. Men Don't Do That Anymore These Days. When We Were Seated, We Ordered Drinks And Started Talking. "So Frank. Tell Me What This Whole Date Is About ?" I Said. Before He Answered, Our Drinks Came. I Sipped My Sweet Tea As He Started Talking. "Well Tangie. Every Since You Started Working For The Firm I Had My Eye On You. Not In A Sexual Way But In An Interesting Way. I Wanted To Pursue You Then But I Could Tell That You Had A Lot Of Growing Up To Do. Don't Take It The Wrong Way, I'm Telling The Truth. So I Stayed In The Shadows As Your Friend But Seeing Your Growth Heightened My Interest In You. So I Took The Opportunity That Was Presented." I Was In Utter Shock. No One Has Ever Told Me This Before. Normally I'd Get Dinner And A Movie Then Sex. Dinner Would Be McDonalds, The Movie Would Be On DVD And Sex Would Be On A Couch Depending On If We'd Get A Hotel Room. This Man Was Different. He Was A Man Not A Boy But A Man. I Said "Wow. In All My Years I've Never Been Told That By Any Man. You Really Think I've Grown Up ?" He Nodded And Said "Absolutely. When You Came To The Firm, You Were Young And Trying To Have Fun. Now You've Grown Into An Independent Woman And You're More Mature. Plus Like Hennessey, You're One Fine Liquor" We Both Laughed. For The Rest Of The Night We Ate, Laughed And Joked. We Talked About Everything Under The Sun From Politics To Movies To TV Shows. This Is The First Date That I've Ever Enjoyed Without Regretting It Afterwards. We Were So Lost In Each Other That We Hadn't Noticed That The Restaurant Had Closed Four Hours Ago. We Decided To Go To My House And Have A Drink. When We Arrived To My House, We Went In And Noticed My Son Knocked Out Sleep Watching COPS. I Chuckled Softly. I Turned The Television Off, Slowly Shook Him And Said "Shawn Baby Get Up And Go To Bed." He Opened His Pretty Brown Eyes And Said "Okay Mommy." That Touched My Heart To Know That My Son At Twenty Years Old Can Still Call Me Mommy. He Hugged Me And Walked Upstairs To His Room And Yelled Back "Night Mama Night Judge Miller. Bruh Don't Try Nothing Or Ima Whoop Yo Ass." We Both Laughed And Shook Our Heads. I Said "Come On In The Kitchen Frank. Now What Would Ya Like To Drink ? Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, Koolaid, Red Wine, White Wine, Or Beer ?" He Said "I'll Take Some Red Wine Please." I Poured His Wine And Gave It To Him. He Took A Sip And Said "Mmm Refreshing." I Sipped My Orange Juice And Laughed. We Went In The Living Room, Sat On The Couch And Started Back Talking. "So Tell Me How A Woman As Beautiful As You And As Intelligent As You Be Single With Two Children." I Chuckled And Said "My Life Hasn't Been Easy. I'm Thirty-Two Years Old With A Twenty Year Old And A Seventeen Year Old. I've Just Gotten Back In Favor With My Kids After Abandoning Them For So Long. Now I'm Just Focused On My Job, Kids And Health. Lord Knows How Much Time I Have Left On Earth." Frank Looked As Lost As Ever And Asked "What Do You Mean By That ?" I Took A Deep Breath And Said "I Have Stage Four Breast Cancer. I've Had It For Five Years And It Comes And Goes. It Was In Remission For A Year Until Two Years Ago When I Felt A Lump In My Breast Again. I Went To The Doctor, They Ran Test On Me And Told Me That The Cancer Is Back And More Aggressive Than Before. So How Ever Long God Gives Me, I'll Be Forever Thankful." Frank Looked To Be In Complete Shock. He Finally Said "Wow." I Said "Now I Understand If You Don't Wanna Pursue Me Anymore But This Is Who I Am And If You Can't Accept It Then Oh We-" He Cut Me Off By Kissing Me. It Went From Slow And Passionate To Hungry With Need. He Pulled Away Breathing Hard. He Pulled Me Closer To Him And Made Me Look Into His Eyes. He Said "Excuse My Lingo But Ma I'm Forever Gonna Be Here With Ya. I've Waited For You Five Years And Now That I Got You I Ain Lettin Ya Go. Fuck That Cancer Shit, I'm Gon Be Here For Ya Every Step Of The Way. I'll Take Care Of You, I'll Be Your Support System, Your Rock, Your Man, Your Bestfriend And Etc. I'm Not Goin No Whea So Erase That Shit Outta Ya Head Ma." I Was Shocked. He Wasn't As Prim And Proper As I Thought But I Loved It. I Nodded My Head And Said "Okay." He Smiled And Said "Okay Now That That's Settled Come Give Daddy A Kiss." I Said "Daddy ? Since When ? You Not My Man." He Chuckled And Said "I Am Your Man. Been Your Man. But Now That I Got You, You're My Woman And I'm Your Man. Baby I'm Grown I Takes Care Of Mines. Now Come Give Daddy A Kiss." I Giggled And Kissed Him. We Spent The Rest Of The Night In My Bed With Him Holding Me All Night Long. Nothing Sexual But Emotional. I Feel Like I Love Him Already. He's Everything I Could Have Dreamed Of. He Is Perfect.