Let's Start Over Part 2

Chardonnay P.O.V

I Look Up To See Raekwon Jones ! What The Hell Is His Dreadheaded Ass Doin At My House And How The Hell He Know Where I Stay.
"Ummm What Are You Doin Here ? How You Know Where I Stay ? And Why You Here Nigga ?" I Asked
He Chuckled Like Somethin Was Funny. Like Nigga Ain't No Jokin Bihh. He Said "I Just Wanted To Start Over Cause We Got Off On The Wrong Foot. Can We Start Over Chardonnnay" I Looked At Him And Politely Said "Hell No Because I Know Your Type. We Never Began For Us To Start Over So Whatchu Mean Son. Your Type Is The Fuck Em & Duck Em Type And Ain't Nobody Got Time Fah That Shit Cause I'll Whoop Yo Ass And Have You Come Up Missin So Please Get Off My Porch Fore You Come Up Missin. Thanks Sugar" And Slammed The Door And Sat Right Back Down To My Food. Nigga Must Think I Got Stupid Written On My Forehead. Hell No. "Who Was That At The Door ?" Shonnah Asked. "Guhh Raekwon Stupid Ass." I Said Rollin My Eyes. "Girl What You Said To Him And Why You Slammin Doors And Shit." She Said. "Girl He Talm Bout Let's Start Over And Shit. I Was Like We Never Began So Whatchu Talm Bout Nigga. And I Left His Waka Flocka Flame Lookin Ass On The Porch." Shonnah Fell Out Laughin. She Said "Girl Yeen Have To Diss Him That Bad. I Heard The Convo. Just Hear Him Out. He The Player Type I Can Tell Shiid But I Believe You Can Change That. So Go Head And Let Ziggy Marley In" She Said Laughing And Went Upstairs. I Thought About It For About Twenty Minutes And I Gave In. I Opened The Door And Shockingly He Was Sittin On My Porch Swing. "Aye Come In. You Got 5 Minutes And You Wasting Time By Being On My Porch. Come On Ni Fore I Change My Mind" I Said.  He Came In And You Know Black Folks Love Eatin Up Ya Food So Before He Said Something I Showed Some Southern Hospitality And Fixed Him A Big Ole Plate And Gave It Too Him With A Big Ole Glass Of Sweet Tea. He Ate Like He Ain't Seen Food In Three Weeks Fuck That Years. I Laughed And Said "Damn Man You Know It's More In There If You Need Some" He Asked For Seconds And Before He Could Get Up I Fixed Him Another Plate And Then Another One To Take Home. After He Got Through Feasting. No Literally Feasting. I Said "Okay Whatchu Want Hun "

Raekwon P.O.V

Okay So I Decided To Look For Shorty After That Fight Cause Her And Ole Girl Beat The Hell Outta Them Two Girls. If It Wasn't Fah Me And My Nigga Tay Pullin Them Offa Them They Woulda Been Dead Shiid I Ain't Neva Seen No Shit Like That Before. After I Kissed Her, She Cussed Me Out, Threatened Me And Left. I Was In Shock Cause No Girl Evaaa Resisted These Lips. I Was Shocked. Shiiid Maybe She Is Different Hell Ain't No Maybe She Is. So I Found Out Where She Lived And Pulled Up. When I Started Knockin I Could Hear Her Cussin Me Out On The Other Side. When She Opened It And Found Out It Was Me Shorty WENT OFF. Like Damn This The Second Time Her Lil Ass Done Threatened Me. When She Read Me. I Was Like Damn Shorty You Read Me Like A Muhhfuckinn Book. While She Was Goin Off I Was Daydreaming About Her And Me Then Next Thing I Know She Slammed The Door In My Face. So I Decided To Try My Luck Again So I Just Sat On Her Porch Swing Thinkin Of My Next Move. Twenty Minutes Later She Comes Back And Says "Aye Come In. You Got 5 Minutes And You Wasting Time By Being On My Porch. Come On Ni Fore I Change My Mind". I Quickly Got Up. Time I Walked In I Smell Soul Food Like I Was At My Grandma House. You Know I'm Black So I Was Finna Ask Fah Some Food. Before I Could Say Anything She Came Out The Kitchen Widd This Big Ass Plate Widd Food And A Big Glass Of Sweet Tea. Maaaaannnn I Fucked That Food Up. I Wanted More And Before I Could Ask For More, She Was Bringing Me My Plate Back With Even More Food Than The First Plate And Workin On A Take Home Plate. Damn Man I Gotta Wife Her And Quick. Most Of The Hoes I Fuck Widd When I Go To They House They Feed Me Roman Noodles And Koolaid. Like Nooo This Girl Fixed A Nigga Food Fah A King. When I Got Done With Plate Number 2 I Walked In The Living Room And Waited For Her. When She Came I'm I Couldn't Do Nothin But Admire Her. She Was Thick As Hell. Big Beautiful Brown Smooth Legs, Big Ole Country Butt, A Medium Size Stomach And Some Big Ole Titties With A Beautiful Smooth Acne Free Face. I Couldn't Stop Lookin At Her Until She Snapped Me Back To Reality Saying "Okay Whatchu Want Hun ". Damn Her Accent Did Somethin To Me. I Finally Found My Words And Said "Umm Chardonnay I Just Wanna Apologize To You. You Beautiful As Hell And Yeah Everything You Said Was True. But It's Somethin Bout You That Makes Me Wanna Get To Know You Better And Stuff And Not Sexually Just Get To Know The Real You So What I'm Asking Is Can We Start Fresh And Be Friends Please? " I Held My Breath As She Looked At Me. For A Second I Thought She Was Gon Cuss Me Out Again. After About Five Minutes She Said "Sure I'd Love That Sugar" I Internally Screamed "YESSSSS !" I Smiled And Said Cool.

Chardonnay P.O.V

After Raekwon Finished Talkin I Thought About Shonnah's Words. Maybe She's Right I Do Need To Atleast See Where His Head At And If He Was Worth My Time. So I Said "Sure I'd Love That Sugar" He Looked Happy As Hell. "As My New Friend Come On And Help Clean Up Cause Shonnah's Ugly Ass Done Went Straight To Sleep." He Laughed And Helped Me Clean. While We Washing Dishes We Was Throwing Suds At Each Other And Laughing Just Chillin. After That Was Done We Sat In The Livingroom And Talked About Damn Near EVERYTHING. I Found Out That He Has Two Sisters And Four Brothers. I Found Out His Favorite Food, Color, Basketball Team, Football Team, His Dreams And Goals. We Talked And Talked Until Six A.M When I Fell Asleep With Him Holding Me. The Feeling Of Being Held Felt Good. I Loved The Feeling. Everything Felt Right And Perfect But Good Things Always Come To An End.