Girls Discussion

Meanwhile, back at Natalie's apartment, she had already changed into her pajamas and was staring at her phone. She seemed to have been messaging someone before. And of course, that someone was Jake. But for some reason, he didn't seem to text her back. And she was getting angry at that.

"Ugh! Why won't Jakey-boo text back?!" Natalie yelled in anger. "He better not be with the red haired slut! He's in big trouble, if so!"

Natalie looked down at her phone and looked through the texts that she had sent him.

Hello, Jakey-boo. How's your day going?

Um. . . you probably didn't see that last text. So, how are you?

Really? You're ignoring now? You better not be with April! I strictly told you not to!

Fine. I'll just wait for you.

"Maybe I'm being too pushy on him." Natalie said. "I'll just have a word with him tomorrow at school."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and Natalie got up, put on her slippers, and answered the door. And who was standing there, was none other than Ryan and Trinity.

"Ah, Ry. You actually came." Natalie said, before looking at Trinity. "Uh. . . who's this?"

"I'm Trinity." Trinity said. "I'm Ryan's BFF. It's good to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." Natalie said with a smirk. "Why don't you girls come on in?"

Natalie gestured the two girls inside as they both went inside and Natalie shit the door behind them.

"So. . . what did you call me over for?" Ryan asked.

"Are we gonna discuss out next move?" Trinity asked. "I'm aching for some action."

"Well. . . yeah." Natalie said. "I recently had Jake over here. And we hung out."

"You hung out with Jake?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, we even slept together." Natalie smirked.

"What?" Trinity asked, sounding angry.

"It's okay, Trinity." Ryan said. "She's getting him ready for me."

"Yeah. . . that's right." Natalie said.

'Like hell I'll believe that. . .' Trinity thought to herself. 'She's playing both of them. Maybe I should tell Ryan.'

"So. . . who wants tea?" Natalie asked.

"I could go for a cup." Ryan said.

"Right." Natalie said. "I'll get that started."

With that said, Natalie went into the kitchen to make some tea. And when she was just out of ear sight, Trinity leaned in close and whispered to Ryan.

"You really trust this girl?" Trinity asked. "She's a weirdo."

"Of course I do." Ryan whispered back. "What's there not to trust?"

"Girl, she slept with your man." Trinity said.

"It's fine." Ryan said. "There's plenty of him to go around, right?"

"No, Ry. . . you're missing the point of all of this." Trinity said with a sigh. "You're trying to get him back, right? If you keep going along with this girl's plan, there won't be any of him left to get."

"Trust me, Trinity." Ryan said. "I know who I can trust."

"I don't know. . . something isn't right." Trinity said. "Let's get out of here before things go bad."