stop chapter.8

You did'nt spend the night with Y/F you just stayed until prod and the boys came.

Y/N's POV:

When I woke up my face was so sore exspecially my mouth, today I chose to wear a red crop top and some black sweats,with a black bra and some black shades to block my eyebrow.Then I went on my way to the bus stop scared as hell.

I sat down on the bench and 6 mins. later Roc and the guys came. (ohh shit).

"Supp bae" Roc said sitting beside me, then putting his hands on my legg.

I got up and tryed to sit somewhere else, but Roc grabed my hand and pulled me back beside him.

"Why are you always running from me!!" Roc said running his hands threw my long brown hair.

"Because can you just........ leave me alone today??"I said moving my head.

"Now you know I can't do that"He said then laughing.

"Ohh dude she tryin to look all good and shit for you!!!"Prod said then tuging at my shirt.

"No I'm not!!!"I said in defence telling the truth.

"Yes you did, say you did!!" Roc said grabing me and making me tradel over him, I tryed to get off him but his grip was to tight.

"Let me go!!!!!!!!"I said getting pissed still trying to get away.

"I will if you say "Yes I was tryin to get sexy for you"" Roc said tightening him grip on my waist.

"OK OK, Yes I was trying to get sexy for you!!" I yelled in pain.

"OK, den"Roc said then throwing me next to him.

Then the bus came and I got on first.

I tryed to sit in the front but Roc pushed me to the back of the bus and told me to sit in the last seat.

I didn't want to but Roc pushed me into the seat anyway.

"Roc can I please just sit somewhere else!!"I said with hope that he would be nice today.

"And why would I do that???"he said grabing my stomach tightly.

"Roc please let me go I'll do anything!!!!!" I said not thinking of what I just said.

"Anything!!!!!!!"Roc said with a grin on his face.

"Well I'll let you go if you........ KISS ME " Roc said and then ray started to laugh but out of the corner of my eye I saw prince put his head down.

"Please I'll do anything else but that!!"I begged.

Hen then told prod to hold me down because prod was stonger than me.

He came closer to me and started to make out with me he grabed my waist and deepened the kiss with his tounge I started to cry because ray was cheering Roc on and made him go even longer I tryed to move but I couldn't because of prod's grip then prince said"Dude she's had enough she's fuckin cryin stop for we get in trouble damn!!" I was happy as hell cause Roc then pushed me out the seat and let me go, but I knew it wasn't over.

guys don't lose hope on roc yet!!!!!!