the plan chapter.20

Roc's POV:

The first thing I did was go straight to Ray's house, when I got there he opened the door almost damn naked.

"Bro... what you want I'm doin somehtin"Ray said looking back.

"It's bout Y/N"I said then busting in the door.

"Daddy come back to bed!!"I heard a girl yell from up stairs.Must have been one of Ray's bitches.

"Hold the fuck on!!"He yelled back at the girl.Damn this nigga is cold.

"What bout Y/N, what she done did!!??"He said with an I told you not to do It face.

"Nun It's because of me!!"I said then sitting down to make Ray know that I needed his help bad.

"Damn nigga always doin shit!!"Ray said under his breath, but that nigga can't wisper worth shit.

"Ummmmmm well Jessi you have to go home.... I got shit to deel wit!!!" Ray yelled walking up the stairs tellin me to wait a min.

When jes walked down stairs she looked sad for some reason.

A/N:Jessi is jus a girl Ray has known for a long time.

"Bye Ray"She said not even sayin *hi* to me. Well I can't help I'm more important to Ray than you.

Roc:Hold on jalia you makin me sound gay as fuck!!

Jalia:no I'm not!!

Ray:You kinda are

Jalia:Both of yall jus suck the shit up and go save Y/N ass

back to the story:

"So what you done did nigga??" Ray said puttin on a shirt.

"You remember that nigga dontaye right??"I said.

"Yea the nigga that you took Nicki from..  I think"Ray said lookin at me in a confused face.

"Yea well Nicki bitch ass told him where I live and he came and took Y/N and Y/F!!"I said worried that Ray wouldn't help me.

"Hold on nigga what Y/F doin at ya house I kno you did not have a fuckin three'som wit my girl!!"Ray said ballin his fist like he was bout to pop a nigga right den and der.

"First of vall nigga o I didn't fuck yo bitch--

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE DON'T CALL MY BITCH NO BITCH!!!"Ray said not realizin that he jus called her one but that's my nigga.

"Sorry It's jus he got Y/N"I said puttin my hands over my head while Ray started to plan what we was gon do.

Y/N's POV:

After we were done with our weird convo his boys untied me and Y/F.

"Shit finnaly!!"Y/F said then rubbin her wrist.

"Ayyyye sit yall asses down!!!"Dontaye said ughhhhh I hate his adittude.

"Ayyye hon show us what you workin wit tho!!"A boy said to me because of what I was wearing.

"No"I said not takin a second to think about my answer.

"Go up stairs to my room"Dontaye said.

"No!!"Y/F said for me.

"What did you jus say bitch!!??"Dontaye said then walkin to Y/F and grabin her neck.

"Nothing damn get the fuck off of me"Y/F said almost cryin.

He jerked me but I wouldn't budge.

"Take her to my room Bro" He said then lookin at my with a smirk on his face.

Then a guy came by my and pulled me by my hair, I yelled In pain and I yelled loudly too.

He finnaly got me up the stairs to dontaye's room and threw me on a big bed with silky covers.

8 min. later Y/F came her face was red It looked like she had just been In a fight and guess she did she must have faught but didn't win.

Dontaye came In with no shirt on and then locked the door behind him, I shivered he gave me goosebumps not the good ones the bad ones.

"Soo show me what your workin with like my bro said!!" He yelled pressing his body aginst the wall of his room I shook my head no, but he didn't take no for and answer.

He ripped the sweater off of me I started to cry everytime I resisted him going deeper inside me he slapped me I yelled for Roc the whole time but he wouldn't come and I heard Y/F cry to.

SORRY I JUS COULDN'T DO THE RAPE SENE IT WAS TO MUCH I ALMOST CRYED WRITIN THIS ISH BUT ANYWAYS FAN VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!