nothings wrong chapter.7

You were still bleeding when they left , then you picked yourself up and walked the rest of the way to Y/F's house.

skipping all the way to when you got to Y/F's house ...............

"What the fuck happened!!!!!" Y/F yelled when she saw your busted lip and bloody eyebrow where Roc had slapped you.

You also had blood stans on your shirt from spitting and wiping blood off your face.

"Roc hit me,and they chased me down the block when I was trying to........ come to your house"You said spitting blood out into her sink.

"Ohh my godd Y/N!!!!!"She yelled and started to cry.

You hated it when people cryed, cause your father told you to never cry so you just didn't cry.

"Stop fuckin cryin there's no reason to!!!!"You yelled at her which made her mute in anger.

"Well what am I supose to do, when my friend Is freakin bleedin because of a boy!!!" She said then dapping rag on your face to clean you  up.

"It's okay It's just alittle scratch!!!"You said swaying your head the other way, so that she didn't touch your face.

A/N: I dont like it when im hurt and other ppl touch my face soooo yeah (why did i jus say that)??

"A little scrach, your freackin bleedin!!!" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine" You said rubbing her back.

"What about school tomarrow??"She said with consern in her eyes.

"I'll just wear some shades or something" You said going to the kitchen like nothing just happened.

"Ok well, what do you want to eat??"She asked opening the doors of the fringe.

"I'm not that hungry, I'll just have some chips" You wiping your mouth off.

Then she turned on some music, she knew that would make you happier.

"All you need to do is try to avoide him" She said seeing that you were scared to go to school.

"How....... How will I avoide him when he's always messin with me!!!!!!" You said getting angery.

"If you see him walkin towards you then go the other way as fast as you can" She said hoping that would make you feel safer.

"So your tellin me to just hide from him for the rest of my life!!!??"You said rasing your voice.

"No I'll jus talk to prod to night, Ok??"She said hading you some chips and dip.

ASK QUESTIONS IM BORED PPLZZ!!!