i dont know chapter.27

Y/N's POV

Well after me and Roc were done making love.

A/N:Hint she said making love.

He layed on my breast, and romed around my body.

"Babe about that thing I did wellll..."Roc went silent.

"Ohhhh yea I almost forgot about that!!"I said surprized that he brought It up.

"Well you know me and your father  had to go handel some bisness right??"Roc said then rubbing my thigh with his perfect soft hands.

"Who?"I said wanting to know who they killed because when my dad says "Ohhhh I have to go handel some bisness"It means he has to go kill some one for something they did.

"Dontaye"Roc said know what answer I was waiting for.

"Who shot him you or dad??"I said hoping that he would say my dad.

"Me..........Your father wanted me to do it"Roc said looking up at me knowing that I didn't want to hear that.

"Sooo you killed a guy!!??"I asked.

"Well I've killed plenty of guys"Roc pointed out.

"Why did you kill him.... I mean you could have jus shot him once, but you killed him"I said.

"So your stickin up for the nigga that put you in the hostpital..... that raped you.... that beat you.......Y/N do you have feelins for that nigga??!!"Roc said gettin up then sittinn on the bed.

"How could you ask me somethin like that......after all the things we've done nigga how could you say that!!"I said putting on my underwear.And start to cry.

"No bae I'm jus askin because....."

"What your jus askin because........"

"You know all the girls I've been with they've cheated on me"Roc said then holding my hand.

"Yea bae but I thought you said that I wasn't like all those other girls??"I said looking him in the eye.

"Bae your not like those other girls.......You have to promise me 1 thing though"Roc said then layin me down and taking my underwear off agin and then rubbin my kitt kat.

"Whatt"I said moaning and then pushing his soft finger into me.

He smirked and started to go in and out of me.

"Bae I want you to promise me that You will never lie to me and that I can trust you"Roc said.

I stayed silent, then he went faster which made me answer him.

"YESSSSSS Roc!!!"I said arching my back askin for more.

I don't know why but when I do that Roc jus goes crazy and I love it.

A/N: GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY HOPE YOU ENJOY IM NOT DONE YET LOTS OF SECRETS ARE GONNA BE PUT OUT -Jalia