im happy chapter.25

The next 2 weeks you were in the emergency room preparing and getting ready to get out of the hostpital,It hurt alot but Roc and your father were there right by your side to pick you up.

"Hey hon you ready to go??"Roc said with a smile on his face.

"Yea... I guess??!!"You said unsure.

"What's wrong you sound like you don't wanna go damn them white people must do somethin to you hahh!!"Roc said laughting which made you laugh.

"Yea I guess soo!!"You said picking up all your flowers and bears from the guys.

"Well ok Y/F is going to be so happy to see you tho... I bet!!"Roc said then kissing you.

You guys kissed for a while then he broke it to say "I love you Y/N"

"I love you to you know that!!"You said then kissing him one last time.

"Alright ...... now let's go chick butt!!"Roc said then smacking your ass.

"Shut up!!"You said then playfully smacking Roc on the face.

"KAYE but you anit gonna be sayin that tonight!!!"Roc said licking his lips.

"Shut up like I said!!"You said biting your bottom lip turned on.

You guys drove up to your house.

When yall arived it was a big WELCOME HOME sign on your house

Y/N's POV:

"AWWWWW dad thanx for the sign haha you crazy!!"I said then dumping on my dad kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome hunny, but It was the guys idea!!"My dad said pointing to the guys and Y/F.

"Awwwwwwww  guys thanx for the sign  haha yall crazy!!"I said trying to form a group hug but you know those wanna be gansterz anit "with that fruity shit".

I was happy to be back home but I was still alittle shucken up by what happened and SCHOOL, OMFG I have to go to school monday dangg.

I hope people don't start to ask questions!!!

VOTE COMMNT AND FOLLOW ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!