you did what!! chapter.26

Everyone left including your farther.

"Baby I missed you so much!!"Roc said kissing you on your neck, then pickin you up and taking you to your room.

"I missed you T--to"You said while Roc carefully layed you on your bed and got on top of you.

"MMMMMNNNNAAA"You said as Roc sucked your neck.

"A/N:Lol mmmmmmnnnna I don't know what I was thinkin but i jus did it.

"Laughs-- I knew you would miss me"Roc said then takin off your top.

Roc became aggresive he roughly took of your pants, but you liked itfor some reason you were turned on by roughness.

"My turn!!"You said getting on top of Roc then pullin his shirt off his body ripped,but something was different.

"Hold on babe what happened"You said lookin at the huge scratch on Roc's side.

"Ohhh babe jus foreget about that"Roc said trying to change the subject, but not doin a good job.

"No who did this to you??"You said then puttin on your shirt and sittin next to Roc wiat for an answer.

"I'm waiting!!!"You said raising your voice at Roc.

"First off don't yell at me!!"Roc said with his face gettin red.

You looked at him like he was crazy and he jus gave you the same .

"Well sorry for being worried about my boyfriend!!"You said then turnin so that you weren't in frount of Roc anymore.

"Babe I'm sorry It's jus I did something bad"Roc said to you then rubbing your shoulder.

"What?? what did you do pplzz tell me you didn't cheat!!!!!"You said then Roc turned you around and gave you the *you really gon ask me dat* face.

"Yeppppppppppppppppp I jus decided that when my girlfriend is in the hostpital imma cheat on her!"Roc said with an annoyed face.

"Babe I'm sorry I was jus askin cause you never know??!!"You said in defence.

"Well jus know that I would never do that to you"Roc said then kissing you on the neck.

"I hope babe"You sai then getting in Roc's lap and started to kiss him on his neck.

"Don't start nothin you can't finished"Roc said then grabbin your ass.

"Your the one who started it"You said thne gettin down and unbuckeling his belt and pants.

"Mmmmmmmnnn so are you still sore??"Roc said then lickin his lips.

"Nopeeeeee!!!"You said with a wink and with that Roc took off everything and you got to excited andjumped right on him and his you-know-whaty went right into you hurting at fisrt but after a whileit didn't hurt so bad.