God pplzz help her chapter.23

the emergency room:

"ONE MORE TIME!!!"The doctor said then pumping something into you.

Roc and princeton both cryed.

"God pplzz don't kill my daughter!!"Mister Perez said holding princeton up.

Then Roc ran to the window as Y/N's bodu went up and down from the shock.

"Stay in there baby girl.... your strong jus hold on!!"Mister Perez said in a wisper.

"Y/N's body went up one last time then she layed there lifeless then the heart moniter started to beep.

"Doc. help her what are you doin!!!"Roc said to the doctor as he walked out of the room.

"I cant do anything it's to late!!"The doctor said.

Roc punched the doctor in the face then fell to the ground and cryed.

"NO I'M NOT LETTIN OUR PAITENT DIE!!!"One of the nurses said then went back to the room and gave Y/N CPR.

"Come n baby girl come on"the nurse said. she did it one last time and Y/N's  eys poened.

Y/N's father ran into the room and hugged her.

"I thought I almost lost you "Y/N's father said then smiled with a tear in his eyes.

" I'm not goin away that easy"Y/N said then broke out into a weak giggle.

"Y/N I have something important to tell you"Y/N's father said with a worried face.

"WHAT!!"Y/N said gettin alil scared at what ever her father was about to say.

"Princeton well Jacob is your brother"

"What I don't have a brother.... your lying why are you lying dad"

"Hon me and your mother didn't have lot's of money back then so we couldn't take care of two children and we weren't in a good situation"

"So you jus lied to me for seventeen years??!!"

"I'm sorry and he wants to talk to you for a second jus give him that pplzz"

you and princeton's convo:

"So you jus lied to me like that I thought you were better than that I mean I saw the way you looked at me hell I thought you licked me but your my brother??"

"Yes Y/N I'm sorry It's jus dad didn't want to cunfuse you"

"How is having a brother confusing either you have one or you dont't"

"No Y/N I'm the reason why mom died, back then in our family well in dad's family a women couldn't have more than 1 child and they tried to kill me but mom got in frount of the gun"

"O my god sooo your the reason why I never had a normal child hood and you even let Roc bully me!!"

"Now that's the complicated situation... see I couldn't break charater so I had to dod somethin to were you wouldn't even consider me as a brother"

" I'm seriously discusted right  now jus get out"

"But-"

"GET OUT NOW!!!"

Then prince walked out and back to the waiting room.

"I see it didn't go so well" Mister perez said patting prince on his back.

"No see hates me"prince said then cuffing his hands.

"Well you were her bro and you didn't tell her and if I was her i would be mad too"Ray said.

"I didn't ask for yo 2 cents!!"Prince said liftin his head up.

"But I cashed them in nigga!!"Ray said with a good come back.

"Both of yall shut the fuck up pplzz.. damn"Roc said then goin into Y/N's room.