the secret chapter.14

Roc's POV:

I woke up to crying, then I realized that Y/N was the was the one crying.

"What's wrong Y/N"I said wondering what the problem was.

She threw my her phone.

cell convo:

unknown: I hope you had fun last night ridin roc, yea I saw you and I got some good pics!!
Y/N:What are you talking about and who is this??!!
unknown:you know who this is, it's because of you roc broke up with me!!
Y/N:Nicki!!!!!!

unknown: It might be, and I'm blastin yo shit monday!!!
Y/N:wat eva lose my number!!!
unknown: I might

then it showed some pics of Y/N and Roc having sex.

end of phone convo:

"Ohhhhh, I'm so sorry this happened I'll try to talk nicki out of doin it!!" I said rappin my arms around her.

"How did she find out I was here.........Roc pllzz tell me you didn't have anything to do with this!!"She said to me crying even harder.

"NO, how could you say that and yes I did brake up with her because of you and I found out that she..... cheated on me!!" I said holding her tighter.

"Roc I'm so sorry I didn't tell you when I saw it!!" She said to me whitch got me mad as fuck!!

"Wat!! you knew and didn't tell me......... how could you!!!!!" I said then pushing her away from me, she fell to the floor.

"I'M SORRY ROC I didn't want to start any drama and everytime I tryed to talk to you, you wouldn't let me talk!!!" She said then putting on her clothes and sitting on my bed, she tryed to touch me but I moved my shoulder.

"You need to go NOW, I'll talk to you at school!!" I said then pointing at the door.

"K" She said then she left.

I felt soo bad I was alil harsh dammit I always do that. Why can't I jus stop getting so angry in one second!!