don't leave me here alone!!! chapter.22

Dontaye opened the door mad.

"What do you want!!"Dontaye said as he yelled in your face.

"You don't want Y/F.... she nothing compared to m and you know it!!!"You said tryin to help Y/F.

"WTF?? I thought you didn't want me"Dontaye said in an confused face.

"I was just frontin you know I want you and all of you and your friends....PPLZZ don't rape Y/F she's not ready!!!"You yelled defending Y/F.

"I knew you wanted me..... this whole time"Dontaye said falling for the story.

"Guys Y/N wants it not Y/F!!" Dontaye said kicking Y/F out of the room.

"Y/N don't do this PPLZZ don't do this.....GOD don't do this" Y/F said crying her eyes out .

The guys each took turns pounding into you and cheering each other, the door opened and it was Y/F face red lookin you in the eyes sayin "Make them stop" once your plan started to work you told Y/F to sneek out."GO GO NOW" you wispered to Y/F.

"NO I'M NOT GOIN WITH OUT YOU!!"she wispered and started to cry agin.

"GO I'LL BE FINE"you said takin in all the pain of the pounding.

Y/F kreep out the house.

Y/F's POV:

No No this is not how things are supose to go. Fuck I don't know what to do my friend is in a house gettin fuckin raped because of me!!!

I went to Y/N's house and banged on the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU....."Roc said then realizing that it was me.

Then he hugged me tightly damn first time he ever hugged me.

"Guys their back!!!"Roc said with the biggest smile but then I t turned into a froun.

"Wait..... whe-wheres Y/N"Roc said lookin like he was about to cry.

"Roc She wouldn't bugde she wouldnt leave...... they were about to rape me and she saved me but they raped her and she told me to run!!!"I said bustin into tears.

"HOW COULD YOU JUS SIT THERE AND LET HER GET RAPED..... YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!"Princeton yelled at me I was surprized did Y/N fuck prince.

"AYYYE DON'T CALL MY SISTER A BITCH BRO!!"Prod said standing up.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO T IS MY FUCKIN SISTER IS SOMEWHERE GETTIN FUCKIN RAPED!!!!"Princeton said and started to cry.

Everybody's mouth dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUS SAY!!"Roc said gettin up outof his seat.

"CALM DOWN SON!!" Mister perez said rubbing princeton's back.

"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!!!"Roc said gettin closer to princeton.

"Yea I said it.....cat's out the bag Y/N is my sister"Princeton said lookin up at Roc.

BANG BANG BANG.

Everyone fell to the ground thinkin a driveby was happenin, but It ws the police at the door.

Y/N"s father opened the door.

"Mister Perez we have your daughter she's in very bad condition"One policemen said.