ray stop chapter.31

Y/N's POV:

Ray started to walk closer to me and I couldn't move it's like his eyes locked me into some kind of trance.

"Ray stop your Roc's best friend please don't do this!!"I said as Ray put his hands around my waist.

Then I tryed to push his hands off me but then he graped me tighter.

"Ray stop your hurting me what is wrong with you!!"I yelled he then let my go but,instead of leaving he went to go lock the frount door.

"I'm not takin no for an answer!!"Ray said then comming back to me I tryed to run away but he graped my arm.

"I'm tired of you not listenin to me when I tell you to do something!!"Ray said then slapping me in my face.

I fell to the ground and started to cry Ray has never hit me it would jus mostly be Roc doing all the hitting.

He picked me up and took me to my room then layed me on my bed.

Next thing I know ray takes off his shirt then takes of mines my breast were exposed so he started to nibble on them and play with them I don't know what came over me but I didn't stop him instead I layed there moaning in pleasure.It's like I had forgotten all about Roc and his feelings and all the girls that have cheated on him.Then ray took my pants off I upzipped his pants and they fell to the ground then he pulled my panties down .

Then he moved me closer to the top of my bed so he would have room to do whatever.He started kissing me on the neck then down to my breast I yelled out his name then he bit my stomach which made turned me on like crazy.Then I started to think about Roc agin,but then all those thoughts went away when ray entered his tounge into my whoo haaaa I pushed him face down asking for more then he started to lick everywhere and I was going crazy,I kept trying to move but everytime I did that he'd just go deeper into my legs It felt so good then I started to cum and he noticed. He put him head up looking at me I knew what he wanted and then I shook my head yes with that he took off his underwear and he was huge,he could really do some damage if he wanted.Then I opened my legs and he came into me hard but not deep I guess he didn't want to hurt me but then I pulled him closer to me and said"Deeper.......Harder......Faster"then he granted all my wishes.He thrusted in and out of me putting me into all kinds of places.Then I got on top "Ride me you dirty bitch"Ray said."Mmmn"I moaned out as I went up and down on him then he grabbed my waist and took away all my control and started lifting me up and down on him.Then I felt him and I cum at the same time then I layed next to him and rubbed his cheast.

"We can't let Roc know about this.....It'll kill him"

"Yea I'm sorry I got you into this"

"It's ok I hope you got It out of your system"

"I guess"

OHHHHH BAD Y/N DAMN WHAT ABOUT ROC WHAT ABOUT HIS FEELING RAY AND ROC ARE BEST FRIENDS WHAT A SLUT!!