lets talk chapter.24

Y/N's POV:

Roc walked in my room. His face was red, his eyes were red , and his body looked worn out.

"Babe are you awake??"Roc said then comming to my side and grabed my hand.

"Yes"I said weekly.

"I heard that prince is your brother...... how do you feel??"He said with caring eyes,but with a little smirk.

"Wow first time you've asked me that!!"I said with a week laugh.

"Babe I'm serious and don't strain yourself"Roc said pattin my thigh.

"Now we need to talk"Roc said in a serious voice.

"About??"I said knowin what he wanted to talk about I just wasn't ready I mean I was still tramatized.

"You know what I want to talk about... when they took you did you see the adress or anything??"Roc said.

"Bae I don't want to talk about it right now!!"I said raising my voice at Roc.

"Well we're goin to talk about it soon you know what me and your dad have to do right"Roc said making it clear that he was highly pissed.

"I know that's what I'm afriad of, I don't want you and him to get caught!!"I said telling the truth.

"Babe we won't, I promise your dad has been doin this forever and has he been caught yet??!!"Roc said holding my hand tighter.

".............."I layed there silently with no answer.

"Correct.... so... we gotta do this bae this can't go unpunished.... I almost lost you over this nigga and It's my fault your in this situation so I have to clean it all up!!"Roc said then givin me a kiss on my forhead, It felt good to fell his soft lips agin.

"MAN DON'T DO THIS I HAVE KIDS AT HOME!!!"

"WELL YO KIDS WASN'T AROUND WHEN YOU WERE RAPPIN MY DAUGHTER TO DEATH!!"

"YOU READY FOR THIS SON"

Y--YEA"

"PPLLZZ--"

BANG BANG BANG

"RUN RUN LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

"KAY"

vote comment and follow me!!!-jalia