the lie chapter.33

Jacob's POV:

"Well he told me that you called him over and he told you that he was "in love" with you and then he said that you said that he could do what ever he wanted to you" I said to Y/N, and as soon as I said that she got pissed as fuck.

"What first of all he came himself then he told me that he was "in love" with me and I was like *dead* then he tried to kiss me and I told him no and he slapped me and went to go lock the door and I couldn't fight him off so I had to or he would've hurt me" Y/N said I felt bad that ray kind've raped Y/N  and then came to me and said that she wanted it what a dick.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I din't know that you didn't want it. I thought that you wanted it"I said.

"WOW so you really think I wanted to cheat on Roc.....I would never want to hurt Roc he's been threw a lot with girls and I always said that I wasn't like all those other girls who cheated on him and I cheated on him!!"Y/N yelled then Roc busted into the room, him face was red as hell and his lips were purple like they always get when he's been crying.

"SO RAY RAPED YOU Y/N!!!"Roc yelled as he came closer to Y/N.

"Bae I'm so sorry I could've stopped him and I didn't!!"Y/N said then she started to cry. Roc punched the wall then walked out of the room Y/N and I ran after him ,but he was already in his car. Y/N already knew where he was going see we jumped into her car and followed after him.

Y/N's POV:

We arrived at Ray's house and before I got to Ray's door I was to late.....Roc had already punched Ray......Ray had already pulled out the gun.......Ray had already shot once I didn't see anyone fall ,all I heard was screaming......Ray had already missed Roc and shot....Me.

Blood rushed out of my cold body I didn't know what to do then everything went blank last thing I saw was Roc running to me.