the sadness is real chapter.4

When you came into detention, Y/T asigned  everyone that was in detention a seat to sit in.  And ofcorse he put you beside Roc.

You came in with white shades on so that you could cry in peace and not got caught hopefully. Then you poped a piece of gum into your mouth to chew while you weren't doing anything but stare at the clean white walls of your school.

ROC's POV:

"ayyyyyyye yall, there go Y/N" I wispered quietly to the guys, as Y/N  walked in.

She didn't know what was commin to her and now i don't have to do it inside school, i can do it when she's walkin to Y/F's house well prod's house.

"Hey babe" I said to Y/N, biting my bottom lip at her, knowing that she would get mad.

She just agnored me and sat in her asigned seat. I saw the tears comming out of her shades onto her brown skin, but I sholl didn't care she was gonna pay for what she said to me.

"So you can't speck?" I said slapping the book  she was reading ( the virtualites that met MB) out of her hand.

her ears were bloody red and she was mad at fuck for some reason.

"What the fuck do you want!!!!" She said and then the teacher called her to his desk.

I saw her lean down and spit out the gum that was in her mouth, then rubbin her neck lightly.

"WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK!!!!!" The teacher yelled out and made Y/N jump a little.

"Damn, man!!!" I wispered to ray who was beside me.

"Ohh, shit!!" Ray said he knew I was busted.

I heard Y/N tryin to lie for me, but it didn't work. He knew that only I would do somehting like that.

"Go to the office now!!!!!" He yelled at Y/N pointing to the door.

And she walked out slowly, like she really didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

"Roc, come here NOW!!!" He yelled at me and I tryed to act dumb while walking toward him.

"Everyone is off of detention now get out, exsept you four!!!" His eyes went straight to me, ray, prod, and prince.

I wonder what he's gonna say to them??????