who is this chapter.30

Ray's POV:

I went over to Y/N's house to talk to her but before I could do that I had to make sure Roc wouldn't be there.

Phone CONVO:

"Supp nigga"

"Wassup Ray"

"Nun much I just wanted you to go somewhere for me...."

"Man where you want me to go??"

"Umm........the store yea the store!!"

"And why can't you go??"

"Because my momma tripin you know how she get"

"Man I guess"

"ight coo den!!"

"What you need??"

"Ummmm go get some stuff for tacos!!"

"Ight but you gotta fix me some too!!"

"Coo den"

Man I know Roc is my best friend but I can't fight my feelins for Y/N anymore and the nonly person that knows about this is jacob.

Y/N's POV:

Roc just called me tellin me that Ray crazy ass was fixing tacos tonight so that;s a pluse!!

Then when I was thinking about how good Rays tacos were someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it??!!"I yelled out while walking to the door.

"It's Ray!!"Ray yelled outside.

"Alright the door is open!!"I had already unlocked the door.

"Y/N can we talk??"Ray asked I figured It was important so I said sure.

We walked into the kitchen and I jumped on the counter and waited for him to say something.

"So wassup Ray what do you want to talk about??"I said then looking at him.

"Look I know you and Roc are happy and all and I don't  want to ruin anything between yall but....."He said then he paused.I was thinking he was jus about to say something stupid like always but, he said something real and deep.

"What I'm tryin to say is Y/N I love you.......I mean I've loved you sence the day I saw you!!"Ray belted out scared at my reaction and I could tell.

"Ray why couldn't you have told me this a long time ago!"I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry I was jus scared because Roc always gets the good ones and I didn't have the balls to tell you how I felt"He said with sensere eyes.

"So you say you don't want to cause problems but yopu wait till now to tell me this?!?!"I said with pain in my eyes.

"I don't know Y/N I jus had to get that out!!"He yelled then he walked closer to me.

GUYS IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I JUS HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND YOU KNOW THAT IS BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT A RAY AND Y/N SEX SENE!!-jalia