Forest life

It was a bad night to be human.

Hako slowly moved his body, the bright blue sky was adorned by the beauty of the sun.
All sorts of sounds could be heard.
Hako looked about him and recognised nothing, he was in a forest that towered into the sky.
On one of the trees he had spotted a white spider climbing it, then another spider following it.
He quickly got to his feet and found that he wasn't in pain anymore, he checked his chest, the red mark that had spread over his body was gone, the blood from his nose and ears was gone, the strength in his body and limbs were back, the pain in his back from the crow was away and at his feet was his sword broken into pieces.
"Where am I?
Where is everyone?
Where is Jin?
Hako looked around him.
Is this hell?
Am I dead?
Is this heaven?

Hako looked at the spot where Jin was supposed to be but there was a tree instead.
Where did this forest come from?
Where is the Temple?

Hako's head started to spin, he tried to balance himself by reaching out for the closest tree but he fell down, everything started to go dark and Hako fell unconcious.

"What happened, what went wrong, how did we get here"?
"I dont know".
"Is Okah with us"?
"Lets go check"
"Keep it a secret that he is here too"
The two white spiders were not laughing now, they were scared. They both started to jump from one tree to the other along the branches.
After arriving at the edge of the forest the spiders stood in disbelief as a giant flying creature soared overhead, they never witnessed anything like it.