Monkey Sword

When Hako turned back there was several wrapped items where Ancoric stood.

The items were wrapped in Golden Cloth.
Hako looked about him and noticed a break in the clouds, he could see down, then realised he was atop a mountain.
Opening the gifts he was amazed at the beautiful craftmanship and the smooth feel of the clothes. Green white and gold patterns covered the material.
As soon as he touched the weapons they vanished then Ancoric spoke and informed him that they would reappear when he needed them.
Hako spent the next few days ontop of the mountain learning everything he needed to know from Ancoric.

Ancoric told Hako stories about the world he was living in now, what was waiting for him and what was most important.

Hako made himself ready to leave and went down from the mountain, along the way he heard what seemed to be singing. There was a small path which led Hako to a clearing with tiny monkeys holding and playing music.
As soon as the monkeys seen Hako several of them jumped towards him and climbed over him making noises and offering him food. They brought him closer to the biggest Monkey and it sprang at Haku wrapping its huge arms around his body squeezing him, all the other monkeys started yelling and screaming, cheering, the music stopped playing. Haku's strength was equal to the huge Monkeys, which surprised him, planting his feet Hako slowly spread the Monkeys arms away from his body, the other monkeys roared even louder in surprise, Hako brought his foot to the monkeys chest and sent him flying backwards smashing him up against one of the trees, the Monkey quickly recovered and uprooting the tree next to him he swung it at Hako, Hako turned left and punched forward turning the tree into hundreds of pieces when he made contact with his fist, all the smaller monkeys scattered in fear then a sword appeared at the end of the big Monkeys tail, and a sword in both of his hands appeared, he started spinning faster and faster in a circle and started to slowly move towards Hako, Hako clasped one hand ontop of the other infront of him, turned both hands in opposite directions, brought his hands to his chest and shot out a stream of fire that started melting the incoming swords, the Monkey screamed when he caught fire himself then jumped away screaming in pain as he looked for water.

When Hako had finished fighting he noticed his clothes had turned into Armor.